Reviews for Children of Time, Ep 1: Smith and Holmes
pikachucat chapter 11 . 3/27
awesome
vietblueart chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
Okay, I realize this is quite old but just WOW. I am FLOORED by how incredible this is! The writing and the tone of this story is the type that I enjoy a lot and also something that can be hard to find here on . You two capture the voices of Sherlock and the Doctor so well, it's just a delight to read. I'll definitely be reading the rest of this series; you've just hooked yourself another fan! Awesome work, you two!
Writing While I Wander chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
Yay the Doctor is here! And Watson had better prepare himself for some wild adventures...
Writing While I Wander chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
And on your left we see Holmes' sense of humor shine through by picking that book as a souvenir.

These two are amazing and I love them.
Writing While I Wander chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
I'm not crying, there's just a TARDIS in my eye... *sniff*

This chapter is now my favorite!
Writing While I Wander chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
These boys are KILLING ME. Especially the Doctor and his rash decisions.
Writing While I Wander chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
I cannot begin to describe how much I love their conversations. In character and always wonderful.
Writing While I Wander chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
I personally love intro chapters.

And of course the Doctor would destroy the statue. :)
Writing While I Wander chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
Right in the FEELS. The poor boys...
Writing While I Wander chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Poor Holmes - this is just the beginning of the adventures and navigating the cultural differences.

And yay for the Yeti case! It's really beginning to show the difference in the two men's detective styles.
Writing While I Wander chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
' "I'm fanboying so bad that I sound like a teenage girl." ' Yes, Doctor, you are and we all love you for it!

And the Holmes/TARDIS relationship is one of my favorites in this series. It never ceases to make me smile.
Writing While I Wander chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
The Doctor is so cute when he's fan-boying, and the boys' conversation is amazing because it's so in character. LOVE IT.
Writing While I Wander chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This series is amazing. I absolutely love it and I've read through all of the published books at least two times, but it's only been now that I've found the time to review.

And I really like the 'Homo sapiens, OFF the menu' line. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014