Reviews for Children of Time, Ep 1: Smith and Holmes
Guest chapter 11 . 4/30/2020
Yay
Guest chapter 5 . 4/30/2020
Oh wow

This entire thing is amazing

I love reading your story and comments
ErinHamish chapter 11 . 1/1/2019
This is so brilliant. There's a wealth of adventure to be had here, for sure, and some excellent writers available to produce it.
ErinHamish chapter 5 . 1/1/2019
Yes, I wholeheartedly agree with the author's note. Best chapter. Brilliant stuff.
ErinHamish chapter 1 . 1/1/2019
I can't tell you how impressed I am with this piece (this being a retroactive review), and the prologue does a wonderful job setting the stage for the future action. A question: Will Holmes ever comment on the Doctor's use of French (Allons-y), and why it does not sound like English to his ears? That's something I've wondered.
Windfall chapter 5 . 1/12/2018
This is incredibly interesting. Love the old-world feel to it, the neat attachment of plot points.
TheTimeTraveller chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Your portrayal of the Doctor and Holmes, in the entire story, is near perfect. Most fictions that include either of these characters is not good, to say the least, but this one surprised and impressed me. The dialogue sounds as though it comes out of the show or the book. I can imagine Tennant talking while I read. And your grammar is correct- thank God your grammar is correct! No one pays attention to grammar anymore. It's so hard to read without proper grammer. Not that I use it myself or anything... This is such an enjoyable story. Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.
SamsonMadden chapter 5 . 2/6/2017
Loving it so far!
SamsonMadden chapter 3 . 2/6/2017
L.O.L. I thought it was the Eleventh Doctor.
SamsonMadden chapter 2 . 2/6/2017
Wowie!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/9/2016
I can't wait to read Watson's reaction to the TARDIS. I loved this start to the series.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/9/2016
Haha! He took the page.

But, aww! He only has a few cases left. At least we know he retires to beekeeping.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/9/2016
I just realized why Holmes is going by 'Sigerson'. Clever. ;)
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 10 . 9/3/2016
The detective tensed, colouring, abruptly reminded of a matter he should have recalled a good deal sooner. "Well, actually, Doctor..." He drew a sheet of paper from his coat pocket and unfolded it. "I have been meaning to mention..."
The Time Lord's eyes went round, mouth falling open as he instantly recognised the document: a page torn from his copy of 'Sherlock Holmes for Dummies', a page that just so happened to contain a complete list of Watson's published cases."

Oh that's just brilliant! Brilliantly unexpected and hilarious!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 9 . 9/3/2016
Oh man...such sweet love and sorrow mingling here.