Reviews for Children of Time, Ep 1: Smith and Holmes
I can't wait to read Watson's reaction to the TARDIS. I loved this start to the series.
Haha! He took the page.

But, aww! He only has a few cases left. At least we know he retires to beekeeping.
I just realized why Holmes is going by 'Sigerson'. Clever. ;)
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 10 . 9/3
The detective tensed, colouring, abruptly reminded of a matter he should have recalled a good deal sooner. "Well, actually, Doctor..." He drew a sheet of paper from his coat pocket and unfolded it. "I have been meaning to mention..."
The Time Lord's eyes went round, mouth falling open as he instantly recognised the document: a page torn from his copy of 'Sherlock Holmes for Dummies', a page that just so happened to contain a complete list of Watson's published cases."

Oh that's just brilliant! Brilliantly unexpected and hilarious!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 9 . 9/3
Oh man...such sweet love and sorrow mingling here.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 5 . 9/3
Dang...this was just so emotionally heavy. I was tearing up even as I read it.
Plus, I find it neat that Holmes is starting to decipher TARDIS speak.
Wholocked chapter 6 . 8/27
To be honest, this chapter was a bit slow, but the comedy in it made me lol. Especially Sherlock Holmes for Dummies and the glasses making the Doctor look smarter.
Wholocked chapter 5 . 8/27
2/2

Also, I like how this chapter especially shows the similarities between the Doctor and Sherlock Holmes. They are both brilliant minds, but they are both alone.
Wholocked chapter 5 . 8/27
My favorite part of this story is the quotes at the beginning of each chapter. They are very well selected and instantly recognizable from Doctor Who and Sherlock Holmes.

This was one of the best chapters so far because it is so sad and beautiful, even before Rose came up. I only realized right before reading it, that this takes place right after the Doctor loses her.

You continue to capture the voices of the characters so well, and I can honestly see this as an actual episode.
Wholocked chapter 2 . 8/26
2/2
I also love how Holmes and Watson meeting is a fixed point in time.
Wholocked chapter 2 . 8/26
This is great. I'm so glad I decided to read this one. I am new to you two authors, this being my first story by you, but I'm already a big fan. The characters are brilliantly written. I usually picture a crossover with 11 as the Doctor, but this has shown me how spectacular Holmes and the Tenth Doctor would be together.
PSW chapter 11 . 5/28
Aaand ... here it is! They meet again already. :-)

This was fun, thanks for writing! I look forward to the next one ...
PSW chapter 10 . 5/28
Well, that's one way to fix things! Real yetis now for sure ... :-P

I somehow suspect this won't be the last they see of each other...
PSW chapter 7 . 5/27
If one goes seeking shadows, one will inevitably find them... *shivers* Yes, unfortunately true.

Interested to see how they pull this off...
PSW chapter 4 . 5/27
Well...that's probably why they don't really *park* the Enterprise... ;-)

Enjoying!