Reviews for Children of Time, Ep 1: Smith and Holmes
PSW chapter 3 . 5/27
The TARDIS is a fun character! And the flirting is fun... :-)
PSW chapter 1 . 5/27
Hmmm... Not sure what I'm getting into here, but I guess I'll find out! ;-)

I'm excited about the 10th Doctor, I agree that David Tennant is brilliant and complex. I also liked the reminder that Holmes and Watson were quite young when they met - I see so many later-life stories for them, sometimes they seem perpetually upper-middle aged... :-)

Anyway, looking forward to it!
Toaofwriting chapter 11 . 11/8/2015
Wow, I loved this story so much! The characterization, humor, bantering, plot..everything was well-done and worked out. Excellent job.
pikachucat chapter 11 . 3/27/2015
vietblueart chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
Okay, I realize this is quite old but just WOW. I am FLOORED by how incredible this is! The writing and the tone of this story is the type that I enjoy a lot and also something that can be hard to find here on . You two capture the voices of Sherlock and the Doctor so well, it's just a delight to read. I'll definitely be reading the rest of this series; you've just hooked yourself another fan! Awesome work, you two!
Writing While I Wander chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
Yay the Doctor is here! And Watson had better prepare himself for some wild adventures...
Writing While I Wander chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
And on your left we see Holmes' sense of humor shine through by picking that book as a souvenir.

These two are amazing and I love them.
Writing While I Wander chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
I'm not crying, there's just a TARDIS in my eye... *sniff*

This chapter is now my favorite!
Writing While I Wander chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
These boys are KILLING ME. Especially the Doctor and his rash decisions.
Writing While I Wander chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
I cannot begin to describe how much I love their conversations. In character and always wonderful.
Writing While I Wander chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
I personally love intro chapters.

And of course the Doctor would destroy the statue. :)
Writing While I Wander chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
Right in the FEELS. The poor boys...
Writing While I Wander chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Poor Holmes - this is just the beginning of the adventures and navigating the cultural differences.

And yay for the Yeti case! It's really beginning to show the difference in the two men's detective styles.
Writing While I Wander chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
' "I'm fanboying so bad that I sound like a teenage girl." ' Yes, Doctor, you are and we all love you for it!

And the Holmes/TARDIS relationship is one of my favorites in this series. It never ceases to make me smile.
Writing While I Wander chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
The Doctor is so cute when he's fan-boying, and the boys' conversation is amazing because it's so in character. LOVE IT.
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »