Reviews for Children of Time, Ep 1: Smith and Holmes
Writing While I Wander chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Poor Holmes - this is just the beginning of the adventures and navigating the cultural differences.

And yay for the Yeti case! It's really beginning to show the difference in the two men's detective styles.
Writing While I Wander chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
' "I'm fanboying so bad that I sound like a teenage girl." ' Yes, Doctor, you are and we all love you for it!

And the Holmes/TARDIS relationship is one of my favorites in this series. It never ceases to make me smile.
Writing While I Wander chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
The Doctor is so cute when he's fan-boying, and the boys' conversation is amazing because it's so in character. LOVE IT.
Writing While I Wander chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This series is amazing. I absolutely love it and I've read through all of the published books at least two times, but it's only been now that I've found the time to review.

And I really like the 'Homo sapiens, OFF the menu' line. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Excellent story!
Qapleulia chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
damn this is sad
emfregoso chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Sorry for having been a lurker thus far! I LOVE the emotion you put into these characters... Simply a joy to read! Currently in the middle of Episode Two... But just figured I would come back here and and leave a good word, because these stories are great!
The Writer Of Fate chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
This is a brilliant story, truly one-of-a-kind. I have deeply enjoyed it from beginning to end. I'm still chuckling over the flirting between Holmes and the TARDIS.

Truly, you two are a force to be reckoned with when you get together to write. I'm going to go read the sequel now!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
One of the best fics in my opinion! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Awwww, thats so sweet.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
I want to see more of Sherlock interacting w/ technology
Guest chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
I am dying from the awesomeness of this fic.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
This is awesome.
Phantom Dennis chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
I Can't understand why there would be a Shelock Holmes for Dummies. The works of Watson were fairly accessible, Is it a guide to his writings on beekeeping?
Alithia-Rivyana chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Oscillating between "Squee!" and "...awkward..."
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »