Reviews for 1109
SChimes chapter 1 . 2/22
i know this was published about forever ago, but I just found it and wanted to let you know what a great read it was! Perfectly in-character, and very insightful. Thank you for sharing.
Liz chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Loved this! You have the smart teenager internal monologue down. "Sharon always seems impressed by the range of food's he's willing to experiment with-unless it involves open flames, and then all of a sudden it's safety this, and do you even know where the fire extinguisher is that." Ha! Touching and funny..
7eight9 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
wow

ok

so

this is PERFECT
murphycat chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
You have captured the love and awkwardness of Rusty and Sharon's relationship. I really hope the show's writers do more with it next season-which I think should be a year long! Good work.
Kayryn chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I absolutely loved this. I'm a sucker for the bond Sharon and Rusty share and I love the way you wrote them, so in character, still trying to figure each other (and themselves) out. Thanks for the read!
Tammy333 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Loved your story, I sure would like to see it continued.
The title is why I read it...I saw it on the door when Daniel came to pick Rusty up and laughed...it was my old lock combination at work 1 10 9.
Keep writing the good stuff when you can find the time.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Very sweet, with a depth that I love. You characterize Rusty gently, with little details that make the reader see that the bluster and the bravado is just a front. And the same with Sharon, who is heartbreaking. Very good job :)
Ithnkivbrokenit chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
It's perfect
Nora chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Hi,
I really like your story and I would love a second chapter !
one more thing though, are all major cries stories listed under the closer ?
Becky79 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This was beautiful. You captured their relationship perfectly. I hope Sharon gets along well with her own kids, and her loneliness is just empty nest syndrome, but Sharon and Rusty definitely fill a need for each other.
Isolith chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Wonderfully written story; I adored it to pieces.
Nevada10 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Really liked this! You're a very good writer.
Emma chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
i love the story
how about a second chapter ?
anderbrook chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Wow! That was an amazing story! I love the Rusty storyline in the show and certainly hope they keep it! But I just had to tell you how much I loved your story and how well-written the thoughts and emotions. I think you know their characters very well! Thanks for the story!
Transylvanian chapter 1 . 10/4/2012