Reviews for Second Life
MsDementedCookie chapter 11 . 2/3
I love this story. The plot, your ideas, the characters, they are all absolutely perfect.

I just have one problem.
You barely update!

I've been waiting so long; and I keep checking to see if you've updated yet, but you haven't! Please, please update, I love this so much!
AtemYugi69 chapter 11 . 1/13
I love your writing. You seem very talented. I desperately want to see more for the stories you have.
chi chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
I love this story its very entertaining and well thought out. I hope you do more soon. I shall wait with excitement for the next chapter.
Chi
my fanfix chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
I will save this story as it is good! I understand this story just fine. It actually sounds more like ".hack manga" with "WoW" options. Cool story, I hope you finish it. I look forward to reading more.
BakuraKillsMarik3 chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
If I ask nicely will u plz update really soon?
Treasure Family chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
Your idea of the this story, Second Life, is a lot like he novel/manga called 1/2 Prince by Yu Wo! In fact, in 1/2 Prince, there is a game called Second Life where players gets to live a second life and experience a 99% realism! The main character is also a student and her love interest is a teacher! I am wondering if you got some of the idea from there and based some off of 1/2 Prince. I would appreciated if you give the original author her credit if you did base some of the idea from her story.
StarGlow chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
Please update soon! Thank you!
Also, love it. 3
Anh chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
Hi my name is Anh
I love to read fanfiction, and i want to ask when the next ch in this story
Thank you for sharing this storing. And I hope to read more about your story.
dark yugi girl chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
I'm really enjoying this story! I hope you update soon I can't wait to read it! :3
Valenntine2000 chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
Dang! Well, I hope that Yugi gets his life staightend out and that Yami and him get together! :) Thx and ttyl!
Something Really Weird chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
Please update soon I can't wait the next chapter :3
ShadowMousy chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This is a really good story. I can't wait to find out what happens next along with what Yami along with Yugi think when they find out they both play the same game.
YamiLuna chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
!Please continue writing this story!
X3X
StarGlow chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
u haven't update for 2 years already u no that? I really want to no what's going to happen next in the next round. Please update soon. PLEEAASSE!
Suezanne chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
so it begins looking forward to more when you have the time