Reviews for Hope
Knopp chapter 16 . 10/31/2013
I like this story. It kinda reminds me of the movie "the vow".
Guest chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
This was so cute! I loved it!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
Ok that was really great but that ending was very unsatisfying! Please put an epilogue to this story!
rickkate3 chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
Wow. That was an perfect ending! Buuuuut, i would be very very very happy, if someday there would be a little one-shot, of our favorite lovebirds, to see where they are! :)))) Thank you for this amazing Fanfic!
Diekzfailz chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
If you didn't say it was the end in the comments I wouldn't have noticed it LOL, are you gonna write an epilogue? I liked that he doesn't remember but he realized eh wants her anyway :)
phnxgrl chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
Great Ending Chapter! I loved how Kate asked why Rick decided on the proposal. Kudos to a fine story.
speedofloveSK chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
God, you're good. And here I am crying hard like an idiot with a sad instrumental sound in background
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I love this story! Keep up the great writing. Just wondering, are you going to continue the story Shock?
atheart101 chapter 15 . 12/25/2012
Oh my goodness so sweet and such a beautiful Christmas gift :) I can't wait to see where you're taking this, but all I know is that you're doing it perfectly!
Castle1701 chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
Good chapter. Glad to see it ended on a very positive note!
ShannonJethroGideonCastleSnape chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
*fangirl squeal* YES!
jnryan93 chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
Good chapter. The proposal was nice even if it did seem sudden, and but you said you would explain that. Glad Kate left the precinct on time. Update soon!
phnxgrl chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
I love It! Great heartfelt proposal! Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 14 . 12/21/2012
I am here for the long haul! Please continue.
ninabambina chapter 14 . 12/21/2012
i like the dialogue between castle and beckett
where do you see the story ending? because i'll keep reading as long as you keep writing. it's a good story.