Reviews for Band Meeting
Plz update soon love it
Guest chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
Update soon. I hope u finish the draft soon. Good luck! :D
desperatelyobvious chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
This story is so great, but I totally understand what you mean though. :) good luck with your writing, and I hope you'll be back soon!
Dr. Dog-Fax-Lover chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
Let the Fax awkwardness begin. (Like it already hasn't? XP)
Either way, we understand being busy and why you are going on a "break." It is upsetting, but managable. Just don't forget about us or this story and keep on writing!
Freezing Fyre chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Is Guywithaknife Fang?
Sunshone chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
I'm right here! Not going any where!
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
That was too short!
SuperSugarCrash chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Naw, we won't kill you (or at least I won't...)

It was worth the wait! *can't wait for Max to join The Flock* XD
Cordelia Rose chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Picture this: I walk in from the trampoline, socks sodden and cold, purple jumper soaked. I pick up my phone from the table as I begin to bound up the stairs, humming along to MTrench, eating a mini Magnum. I see I have a new email; I go to check it out, and lo and behold, the new chapter is up! I pause: for a split second, nothing happens, and then suddenly...WHAM! Everything happens. I scream; my phone buzzes as if sensing my happiness, but probably just getting a text; Mum yells, "Are you okay?"; I yell back, "I'm fine, just fangirling!"; my ice cream drips a little and a small dribble starts to flow down my wrist; and the smoke alarm goes off, because Dad's making a snack and I opened the door leading from the kitchen to the hallway. In the midst of all this chaos, two words on my phone stand out at me: NEW CHAPTER.

Now I am sitting here, typing with difficulty as I have a half-eaten mini Magnum in one hand. I have switched to my computer, as it is faster and easier to type. I am beaming with joy that all my forcing has gotten you to update finally. They should call me...THE ENFORCER!

Actually, on second

But literally so pleased that you finally got this up, dude. And thanks for the double shout-out - hopefully that'll get some more readers for Give An Emo a Bad Name and Hang Him (story id: 9173994, if anyone's reading this. Just copy and paste it into that search bar and it'll come up), and I'll give you a shout-out on my next chapters for various stories.

I've just realised that roughly one fifth of this review is praise for you, an eighth shameless self-promotion, and the rest random self-narration. If this was a pie chart, the latter would be the size of the ZEUS COULDN'T KEEP IT IN HIS PANTS section. And to anyone else reading this review, I hope you are fittingly confused. *inside jokes*

Anyway dude, got to go - my ear has started bleeding because I was wearing heavy earrings all day so I should probably go and do something about that. And get my feet warm again. And do some Physics revision. And lie on my bed, having an existential crisis because I will be 14 in 2 days and I need to start doing something with my life.

Cordelia x
P.S... diminutive dicks *snigger*
CatieBug14 chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
OMG I LOVE IMAGINE DRAGONS! 3 but good luck with your school stuff and all that! Good chappie!
guest chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
love it keep updating
noche chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
hey keep updating
MusicAnonymous chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
I like Knifey. He's... Fang-ish ...Ohhhhhhhhhhh, it is Fang! I'm an idiot. It is Fang, right? If I got that right, will you check out my story? Maybe review? Please? Ok, enough begging. I like the story. -Anonymous
craznerdgirl chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
trian chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
i hope i spelt trian right. any way love the story mac