Reviews for Kallian's Sketchbook
Wow, it has been nearly one year since this great fanfic has been updated... I wonder when will it miraculously be updated again. I hope it's soon.
killian is def, the worst part of this story. you always make her seem in the right even when she is in the wrong. shes a dumb mary sue and it sucks because all the other characters are very intriguing.
Hey! Is this fic abandoned? I hope it isn't, please update soon!
Unknown Stranger chapter 1 . 2/28
Update please! The tale is really beautiful so again please do update soon!
This story is good though I think I wouldn't get my hopes high for wishing that the author updates this story, because it's been months since the last update... but still I hope it'll be updated soon enough because the catches certain emotions that is lacking in some fics that I’ve read in the past. So I’ll say/write it again, please update this story soon!
Guest chapter 61 . 12/27/2015
Oh man! Christmas is over but this story hasn't still been updated, aww please update this soon! I really, really want to know what happened to Noah and the others too.
Wolfking214 chapter 61 . 12/26/2015
I am really enjoying the story so far I hope you update soon.
Red Blood Hound chapter 58 . 10/28/2015
Oh well this chapter is really sad too (Hmm I think I'm reading this story backwards since I'm reviewing backwards too), and about the song that fits the mood is Yamaha by Delta Spirit since the song really catches the emotions running through Noah's mind like putting someone you love in a devastating state and failures that you have done but they are the one's suffering from it. And about Noah, it really is a blow to his soul to be left by there alone with someone you actually grew fond of with the last few days, especially someone you have kissed too unexpectedly. As I read through the later chapters after this, if I were Noah, I don't think I'd still want to stay in a group I felt I have let down with all the failures and careless mistakes I have done for I'd think that I don't deserve to be there with them. But If he were to separate from the group, I think the best thing to do is to fight the Civil War and gather support since he still is a Cousland by blood and rights and should be the Teyrn of Highever while Fergus wasn't still around and found. Noah is still respected as a Noble since he was the Champion of Highever, and I do think he still have uncles or aunts in Storm Coast since that is where Eleanor was from and her father was the Bann of the land. Anyway I hope you could update chapter 62 soon.
Red Blood Hound chapter 59 . 10/28/2015
Aww, reading the scene where Noah was left all alone in the ruins really made me think that the best song to play while reading it were Iridescent, Leave Out All the Rest, What I've Done... oh and Shadow of the Day that's all been sung by Linkin Park, What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flatts, Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace, and Hate Me by Blue October. All songs really makes the mood gloomy and sad while reading it. Great and sad chapter to read! I love it!
Torrie Jones chapter 61 . 10/11/2015
Awww still no updates, but I'll still wait patiently. Anyway, I think I would want to see Noah change and the change I meant was his appearance like cut his hair short a trim his beard clean and start a new life... and that goes for Alistair's rebellious mustache also (when I read about the mustache part, I just couldn't stop thinking of Dorian's own). Please update soon! :)
Gluttonous One chapter 61 . 10/11/2015
Well after binge reading this story, it really caught my eyes cause it really has a nice flow of the story. While reading it, I could understand the meanings of each word being spoken by the character, And even though the pacing is slow, it just really shows what the outcome of every missions or decisions is and not hurrying about going out again for another recruitment like other stories while not bothering to think of what the characters experience is; like if they were in shock or something. This story has great new dimensional view and I love it.
Guest chapter 61 . 10/1/2015
I wonder when will this story be updated since its one of the few stories I always check this site for an update. Please update soon!
Stacy63 chapter 61 . 9/24/2015
Nice filler chapter! I picture your Noah as a look alike of Henry Cavill... well except for his blue eyes cause yours was brown, though I don't know how Fergus eyes is brown too, aww too bad that on your story none inherited Bryce's blue or Eleanor's green eyes it would've been nice if Noah had blue eyes to counter Eilleen's green.
Annelli chapter 49 . 9/5/2015
I wonder if Eilleen have dreamed this kind of scene with Tamlen, since she loved him before all hell broke loose.
Arkin chapter 61 . 9/5/2015
Great story! A whole different scenarios that could change the outcome of the entirety of the story. I love it!