Reviews for What we do
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
They say an authors job is to chase a character up a tree then throw rocks at them. I'd say you are doing admirably!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
No, please, never stop being mean to John! He's just such a wonderful victim! :P
- Dime
Fang's Fawn chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Powerful story, beautifully handled. I don't usually go for "suicidal John" stories, but you kept him strong, believable and in character, and so it worked here. Great job!
lisa.ryanz1oh1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Please say you will write a sequel to this. Please please please! It seems so unfinished with that ending. I feel like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Do at least consider it.
Thanks for this story though.
Best, Lisa.
EJ 12212012 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Good
artemislee chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This, honestly is one of my favorite stories. I continuously come back to read it and it always seems to take my breath away.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
this was so good
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Oh man. This is brilliantly done. Wow, this was very powerfully written. The emotions and the interplay between characters was absolutely fantastic. One of the best written fics I've seen in a long time. And such an interesting take on everything. Bravo.
Yume chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
lovely story :)
Cipriana chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Brillant. It's both scary and amazing to think this is quite possibly canon. The second bridge scene and the conversatom between Sherlock and Lestrade was very well-written. Kudos for capturing the characters perfectly!
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
So beautiful! I cried... in the best way possible!
Hobbit-Sized Writer chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I've read this fic a couple of times and I just read it again. They are all in character and I really like Lestrade in this.
keria1123 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
is it me or does Lestrade talk a lot of people down from jumping in fanfiction

Loved the story it was awesome
one of the better Lestrade fics
1sunfun chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Nice, sad.
yay chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This is a great idea and it's really well done. The emotions in this are beautiful.