Reviews for Intentions Verse 1: No intention
rowexz chapter 17 . 11/24
I loved every bit of this x
Teia chapter 17 . 6/19
I read all of these chapters and I love them! You have a great writing style!
skylaeatpie chapter 17 . 5/25
This was wonderfully touching. Great job.
EvilDime chapter 17 . 11/16/2014
Fun! I like this version of John. And you actually brought the story up to season one! But... John's just 14, will you really have him shooting a man? Doesn't seem likely. Maybe Sherlock won't even get in the cab, though; after all, he's responsible for a child, he can't risk himself like that... Either way, I'm looking forward to the sequel.
- Dime
BeyondMyReach chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
Lovely, brilliant and warm. I'm flailing. This is so well done, a piece of gold among the fandom. I'm so happy to have found it.

I love Sherlock's parent's involvement in this story with the child rearing and just their attempt to reconcile with the son they cannot hope to ever understand. Their desperation and want to fix their family is so tangible and so realistic. I love little choices you made, like how John knows the danger of the world but still retains his innocent, John's mother only went to jail and not dead, Mycroft ending up being pretty close to John and Mycroft's abuse by his grandfather's hand. All these things made the story so much more realistic, interesting and different from other stories.

Sherlock's tongue is so sharp that sometimes I wince when I read what he said. Your description of him is very accurate and his change due to John is so subtle yet perceptible. John is so sweet and portrayed so well. I'm glad they don't have a normal father-and-so relationship (as in Sherlock will bring John with him on cases.)

Thank you for writing. I'm going to read the next verse now.
lotchness chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
I started with very low expectations, admittedly. And now I can't stop gushing! It's incredibly warm and nuanced. Precise and spot on. Just lovely!

I really really enjoyed this. And this also happens to be the first Sherlock fic I'm adding to my favourites. It was compelling :)
SinAndSyntax chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
That was really really excellent. Sweet, and very funny in places. A very enjoyable read, well done.
LovesStories-4everReading chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
I loved this- beginning to end ! Thank you :) Hope to read more of your works.
chocovic-chu chapter 17 . 6/13/2014
Overwhelming. Heartful. Tear jerker. Brilliant. Enchanting.
God forbid Sherlock being a father was all those adjectives yet Vic found it endearing.
Thank you for sharing.
Areus Bookworm chapter 17 . 6/1/2014
I absolutely love this story! Not only was it original in plot, but you also managed to keep everyone in character while completely changing the events they react to. Amazing job and fantastic ending! :)
MuggleCreator chapter 17 . 5/27/2014
Giggle. Great stuff. Interesting...
mecaka chapter 17 . 5/22/2014
This was really awesome. Going to go find the other ones now! :)
kcrb0202 chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
Best story ever. So many emotions and the way the writing flows I just love it. Love the epilogue it hilarious and has me stuck with this big grin on my face.
kcrb0202 chapter 14 . 5/18/2014
Nigel needs to die or go to prison
kcrb0202 chapter 12 . 5/18/2014