Reviews for Suspend My Disbelief
RowanRhys chapter 7 . 2/3
Wow! This was an excellent read, and I really hope that you will continue this awesome tale. It's so cool having Darcy being the one to resolve the mystery, and I really love this "dream" version of Loki. Please pardon me for not reviewing every chapter; I lacked a wireless connection, and was reading it offline in the Fanfiction dot net app. I do want to say that I really liked your description of the fight scene between Loki and Jake. It was very clear in my mind's eye, and It was described so well that it was like watching a movie. I hope that you are able to update again soon. This is going on my favorite stories lost for certain!
Connie1 chapter 7 . 2/11/2016
Please, you have to continue this story! This is the best story that happened to the fandom since Inn Mistaka (I read that one first) and neither is over! I cannot survive without knowing how this is going to end so PLEASE, keep on writing. And pardon any inaccuracies or grammar errors, I'm not a native speaker.
Shugo-Sarah-x3 chapter 7 . 5/23/2015
Hey !
Where to start .. Already, I wanted to congratulate you on your story which is just perfect !
The characters are very well respected, even Loki who hasn't an easy character ! And I love Darcy.
So, when I read the summary, I couldn't resist and I devoured all the chapters in 2 hours.
I'm just little sad that it's been a while since you didn't update and it would be a shame to stop there, especially that you don't much before the end.
So here, I was wondering if you had given up or something like that.
And before I forget, I'm French (I apologize in advance if there is some language mistakes) and I would love to bring those chapters that are already online in my language (for all French readers who don't have the chance to have them read). And even if the story isn't over, I would really translate 7 chapters. So now, for you to tell me what you think if you ever read my review.
Thank you in advance !
Shugo-sarah-x3
YouCan'tFightDestiny chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
Hello LadyCharliEM

I just discovered your story and I have to say that I'm very intrigued about the plot and how you have executed it. I love your Darcy and I can definitely understand how confused she must feel. I wonder when she fixes everything whether Loki will remember?
And are you seriously insinuating that Darcy is Stark's daughter? That would be awesome and it may explain why Pepper and Tony wanted to have dinner with her in the "real universe".

I know that it has been awhile since you last updated but I really hope that you'll find the inspiration to continue! I want some more Darcy/Loki hotness, I want to discover who "she" is and whether Thor/Jane will ever get their act together in this alternative universe ;) And see Darcy realize that she is a Stark!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/12/2015
Please, please, please update!
Minirowan chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
This is so interesting! The way their lives have changed in some ways but stayed the same in others is just awesome! I'm a bit surprised that Darcy is holding fast to the fact that what she's experiencing is a dreamworld. She had moments of doubt but they weren't lasting or very profound. She has a strong will.

I also love what you've done with Loki. If only he had been able to adjust like he has in this dreamworld. He obviously has problems with Thor and his parents, but he's way better off than in the real world.

In any case, I have no idea who the villain could be. Maybe Loki is the one trying to contact her through Coulson, since she respected the ninja man so much.

I hope you update soon!
Opera123 chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
okay, your story is amazing
so update it already
Kate Elizabeth Black chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
OMG! Please continue this story...It is great
WhiteWave14 chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
I'm hooked!
I know the story has not been updated for more than a year, but if you still have some ideas, or some plans to update at some point, please do! It would be really nice to see how this story will continue now that you have set its context and ground rules so well.
And wow, seriously, the chemistry between Loki and Darcy? Really amazing. I absolutely love this Loki as well. I think he is very in-character that you have managed to adapt his story very well to this alternate/dreamverse.

I will be keeping an eye out for an update! Thank you for writing this wonderful story :)
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
very well done I am just loving this FanFic so much. looking forward to reading the next chapter soon.
Lady Kaelyn of Midgard chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Updaaaaaaate!
Ehann chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Hey I really like this story and would love to see more. Thanks!
bellatrixtaylor823 chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
This is bloody amazing! Please continue to write this storyyy. :))) UPDATE UPDATE! :)
MarthaRRLeBlanc chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
Awesome! Just love your story and can't wait for the update!
x ToxXik x chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
Awwww it was soooo good and I was excited to read more but it hasn't been updated in a year. Don't abandon it I love it!