Reviews for Egotism And Enmity
Guest chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Darcy is such an ass. I think you made a few mistakes with referring to Ben instead of other people. I like tough cynical Lizzie
ochreish chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Loved the ending line (references to titles make me giggle). What a great chapter. No romance... yet again. WHEN WILL HE STOP BEING AN ASS?

I like the casual tone that you write it in, it makes me happy and shtuff. LOVE some of the weird sayings (or maybe they're not weird, and I'm just dated):

As much as my mother gets on my tits sometimes, she's still my mum and I love her. So Will Darcy was so not going to get away with that.

-fave line.

Keep it up!

-Emm
LyDarcy chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
OMG I love the stories when Darcy is A BIG BAG FULL OF SH*T. I like to be able to feel Lizzy's hate, "share" it somehow, like everybody does (or at least I did) when reading P&P for the first time, and that's something that almost never happens in fanfiction. We love him so much that it's impossible for an author to write him in such a negative way...you did it, and that's great! Of course I also loved the last part of the chapter, when we see him realizing (at least partially) what an idiot he has been - but of course we also saw him deciding to continue acting like an idiot xD Great job, can't wait for more!
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
He is soooo bad...
That was completely uncalled for.. That is quite possibly more horrible than the 'barely tolerable' comment..
Love your story..
panaricanchick chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Thanks for updating, sorry about your computer.
LadyForrest chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Well that was exciting! Please update soon.
LadyForrest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Great start! Darcy is the perfect guy to hate.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Lizzie's fashion taste is much like yours... I saw you when I was imagining what Lizzie would look like. OMG, George... How could you? It's completely true to the book, but Darcy *hearts for him*, despite the fact that he's a bit of a jerk *cough über jerk cough* right now.

I could totally see this story on a bookshelf, in a store, soon (your writing is awesome) with a spunky little title and cover, and ah, is that me secretly buying it?

I snorted while reading some of witty little narrative, and water almost squirted out of my nose! I'm done being gross now, haha.

Update, boom-soon!
skeleton clique chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
aha :) this is so funny!

it's been forever since i read the original book but i *love* how you've made it modern-day... and fan culture references... and... alexander skarsgård... :D

and your characters are really superamazing, like, you can like them really quickly... or not like them *shakes fist at will* and i like lizzie's voice as a narrative. it works really well for making this modernised...

imma definitely read some more tomorrow! your grammar and all is pretty flawless as far as i can see so i can't point out mistakes and you are *really* talented... it's really hard to write funny things! so yeah, it made mw laugh :3

love you!

xx
ochreish chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
What a loverly (My Fair Lady) chapter. Perfect. If you happen to see an anonymous review that borders on impertinence, it's me. Happy birthday, boo. Get published soon! (it's possible, I saw it yesterday in the bookstore)
ochreish chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
WONDERFUL START! The style, the dialogue... Doll, this is the whole package *love*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
noops.kewl chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
hi:) i loved your story, you've begun it really well. Looking forward to reading the rest:)
pigtails913 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Hm. Very promising beginning. Definitely interested in where you take this.
Bibicu chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Love it!
And I can't wait another chapter :)