Reviews for Lodestar
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2020
I want another chapter please!
wowshutup chapter 11 . 9/20/2020
Ohhhhh i wish you would pick this fic back up! I absolutely loveeee it, its such a great idea for an AU
NarcolepticMe chapter 2 . 8/30/2020
I’m rereading your fic for roughly the 525,600th time because this year has fucking sucked and this thing has been reliable about putting a smile on my face. Hope you’re surviving 2020.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/23/2020
This is one of those fics I can never let go of, Ive reread this story so many times Ive lost count. This is by far, my favorite fanfic of all time... thats a long time lol. I wonder if its because I relate so closely to the way youve written the twang in dialogue or my ranchn' background. but its just soooo good. a lot of people write fanfic bc they have established characters to riff off of (say that five times fast), but every single one of your fics doesnt just introduce a character and get on with the plot, you infuse and build your characters. When I was in Uni your fics inspired me to write my professional published stuff. thank you.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/20/2020
Still loving this fic :) I've re-read it so many times now-seriously so well considered and laid out. Still hoping for an update (but I'm sure you have your reasons for leaving it be :); take care!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/11/2020
Just... please come back.
tml101 chapter 11 . 1/4/2020
I’m addicted
papayastems chapter 11 . 7/15/2019
this fic is so good! i especially love the way you write the southern accent, it’s super well done. can’t wait for soul and maka to dance together!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/8/2019
God this is still one of my favorite fanfics here, love the way you bring mourning and living and these other great themes together so coherently, i can’t wait to see how things go! I've been following this one for years hoping for an update, so I hope you’re doing well :)
Gray lines chapter 1 . 1/25/2019
I could gush about the wonderful writing style and beautiful characterization but I'm sure you get enough of that. what I'm wondering is where you learned so much about ranch life. Hell, I've lived in the same small country town my whole life and you've clarified a few things for me here that I'd been confused on. where are you from?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/9/2018
This is amazing! Please don’t quit! Amazing!
TheQueenGB chapter 11 . 12/9/2018
I'm so glad you're back! Out of all the western AUs I've read this is by far the best! Can't wait to see what the rest of it is like!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/9/2018
This is my favourite story and i was sad when it stopped updating. Soo please keep writing it i love how toy portray the characters
Juliana chapter 11 . 9/19/2018
Well, I was certainly surprised to see an update e-mail in my inbox. To be honest, I had to go back an re-read the entire work to understand the newest chapter, but I'n glad I did. Your world-building is meticulous and effective. Dialogue is realistic and I like how every character has their own voice. I'm excited to hear you've been motivated and I look forward to reading more.
Retreat chapter 11 . 9/1/2018
coming from catholic education I died a little with that cucumber joke