Reviews for Lodestar
Guest chapter 11 . 11/2/2021
Love the update! Can’t wait to read more
BowlOfSouls chapter 11 . 7/26/2021
What an iconic fic. I always love coming back to this.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2021
Please please please! Write another few chapters of this thing! I love seeing where you’re taking things!
DeProfundisClamoAdTeDomine chapter 11 . 4/21/2021
This is so we’ll written. I’ve had it saved for a long time but never actually read the story in its entirety beyond the first couple chapters untill now. I’d been waiting for it to get closer to completion but something told me to go ahead and read. I wasn’t disappointed, it really is an interesting story. You do so well writing these characters with so much depth and yet with these hidden motivations. It adds an air of mysteriousness and intrigue to them. I thoroughly enjoyed this. I hope you’re able to come back and continue some day.
DeProfundisClamoAdTeDomine chapter 2 . 4/21/2021
You know your diction is a bit over the top, what with the constant word contractions and severely incorrect grammar. Yet at the same time perfectly in tune with some of the things people actually say down here. That bit where you say chee- hooa-hooa instead of chihuahua is actually something people say down here in the south. Idk if you’re from the south/country or just very knowledgeable on southern parlance but you really have a knack for it. You lay it down a little thick to be completely realistic but the exaggeratedness of it makes for an added layer of depth in the world you’ve built.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2020
I want another chapter please!
wowshutup chapter 11 . 9/20/2020
Ohhhhh i wish you would pick this fic back up! I absolutely loveeee it, its such a great idea for an AU
NarcolepticMe chapter 2 . 8/30/2020
I’m rereading your fic for roughly the 525,600th time because this year has fucking sucked and this thing has been reliable about putting a smile on my face. Hope you’re surviving 2020.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/23/2020
This is one of those fics I can never let go of, Ive reread this story so many times Ive lost count. This is by far, my favorite fanfic of all time... thats a long time lol. I wonder if its because I relate so closely to the way youve written the twang in dialogue or my ranchn' background. but its just soooo good. a lot of people write fanfic bc they have established characters to riff off of (say that five times fast), but every single one of your fics doesnt just introduce a character and get on with the plot, you infuse and build your characters. When I was in Uni your fics inspired me to write my professional published stuff. thank you.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/20/2020
Still loving this fic :) I've re-read it so many times now-seriously so well considered and laid out. Still hoping for an update (but I'm sure you have your reasons for leaving it be :); take care!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/11/2020
Just... please come back.
tml101 chapter 11 . 1/4/2020
I’m addicted
papayastems chapter 11 . 7/15/2019
this fic is so good! i especially love the way you write the southern accent, it’s super well done. can’t wait for soul and maka to dance together!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/8/2019
God this is still one of my favorite fanfics here, love the way you bring mourning and living and these other great themes together so coherently, i can’t wait to see how things go! I've been following this one for years hoping for an update, so I hope you’re doing well :)
Gray lines chapter 1 . 1/25/2019
I could gush about the wonderful writing style and beautiful characterization but I'm sure you get enough of that. what I'm wondering is where you learned so much about ranch life. Hell, I've lived in the same small country town my whole life and you've clarified a few things for me here that I'd been confused on. where are you from?