Reviews for Lodestar
papayastems chapter 11 . 7/15
this fic is so good! i especially love the way you write the southern accent, it’s super well done. can’t wait for soul and maka to dance together!
God this is still one of my favorite fanfics here, love the way you bring mourning and living and these other great themes together so coherently, i can’t wait to see how things go! I've been following this one for years hoping for an update, so I hope you’re doing well :)
Gray lines chapter 1 . 1/25
I could gush about the wonderful writing style and beautiful characterization but I'm sure you get enough of that. what I'm wondering is where you learned so much about ranch life. Hell, I've lived in the same small country town my whole life and you've clarified a few things for me here that I'd been confused on. where are you from?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/9/2018
This is amazing! Please don’t quit! Amazing!
TheQueenGB chapter 11 . 12/9/2018
I'm so glad you're back! Out of all the western AUs I've read this is by far the best! Can't wait to see what the rest of it is like!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/9/2018
This is my favourite story and i was sad when it stopped updating. Soo please keep writing it i love how toy portray the characters
Juliana chapter 11 . 9/19/2018
Well, I was certainly surprised to see an update e-mail in my inbox. To be honest, I had to go back an re-read the entire work to understand the newest chapter, but I'n glad I did. Your world-building is meticulous and effective. Dialogue is realistic and I like how every character has their own voice. I'm excited to hear you've been motivated and I look forward to reading more.
Retreat chapter 11 . 9/1/2018
coming from catholic education I died a little with that cucumber joke
Guest chapter 11 . 8/23/2018
I’ve missed this story, so much.

I love the interweaving plot, I love the slow burn, I just hold this story close to my heart.

Thank you for bringing it back!
Heyit'sHeidy chapter 1 . 8/11/2018
Yay! New chapter! I'm so excited to see what happens next! :D
Nishin.ko chapter 11 . 8/7/2018
Enjoyed
SparklesTheDeathDealer chapter 11 . 7/29/2018
You have no idea how excited I am that you're back to updating this! I got the notification in my email and my stomach dropped!
Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2018
YAAY! I'm so glad you posted an update, I love this story (and all your others) so much! Such a fun development-it's so cute to see how Soul's warming up, and how this darker conspiracy is working it's way in... Ahhh, this made my day! 3