Reviews for Ribbon Cup Chronicles
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Genial hy
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 6 . 6/4/2016
That's great that Ranee offers to explain in Newport Town.
Eagle.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 5 . 5/8/2016
Newport Town?
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
I see Ranee is a bit confident now. Can't wait to see what Brock's next move will be.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
I like Ranee's surname. Only Ursula would willingly shock Dawn.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 7 . 1/17/2015
That was sweet!
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
That was interesting.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
That was a good chapter.
n.j chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Here are my 4 questions. 1. Was there anything more to the plot? I did look at the summary. 2. When did it take place? Be specific. 3. How old was anyone that was in the fanfic? 4. What Pokémon were owned by the characters in the fanfic? Be sure to let me know.

n.j.
Wraith Five chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I have a few pieces of advice: First, you don't really have to give such detailed descriptions of characters. It can be a little off-putting to have to read through a description of each article of clothing someone is wearing. Second, each time a different character starts talking, you should start a different paragraph. Example:
"(character #1's dialogue)," he pointed out.
She replied, "(character #2's dialogue)."
Having several people talking in the same paragraph is both awkward to read and, sometimes, beyond confusing. (I would suggest maybe going back and editing this to fix that.)
Aside from that, this looks like it should be an interesting read!
Wraith Five
GrandmasterRed chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
Mary sues anyone !
AshKetchumForever chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
Wow. Brock, I can't believe you're doing this to Ash and Ranee. Great job! Love it!
AshKetchumForever chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Wow. Great job, Brocko. Awesome! Love it!
AshKetchumForever chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
Great job! Love it!
handymanshipper chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
Good story I can picture it happening brock may havve been little out of character but it wasn't unplauisble. Good job