Reviews for Scars on Fifty's Cupcake
Vae chapter 24 . 4/8
I am loving the story so far and I can't wait for the next chapter to come. I think to make it better you could focus more on phoebes and Jenny's relationship and since its a fifty shades book maybe they could *cough* *cough* if u get my drift. The book is absolutely amazing as it is though and just can't wait till you finish it! ️
Ehundl chapter 24 . 4/4
Really enjoying this story line. Are you still updating?
Adela chapter 24 . 3/24
I can not wait for it to happen
Love the bond Phoebe has with Christian. Love this story!
mic476 chapter 24 . 3/25
Glad u r back. Nice party. Nice pre birthday family fun too. I forgot Mia's sick. I hope she makes it through. I love how connected Phoebe and Kenny are. As if they are soul mates like Ana and Christian. Can't wait for baby Mia to be born and hopefully with no complications.
Did Kenny and his father go back to England yet to deal with his good for nothing mother or they didn't have to anymore?

Post more soon.
Christian618 chapter 24 . 3/24
This was a fabulous way to spend ones birthday. First wigh family and then amongst friends. For such a rich and filthy wealthy family this was the best way to celebrTe her birthday.
KayCad3886 chapter 24 . 3/24
That was a good chapter
peanut3butter chapter 24 . 3/24
Great chapter!
guest chapter 23 . 3/21
please update soon
lindasuecooks50 chapter 23 . 2/22
Great story line.. Is this the end? Please write more.
irma.walsh chapter 23 . 12/29/2014
Enjoyed very much..thank you
irma.walsh chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
Carly...oMG...loving it!
niniskendie832 chapter 23 . 12/17/2014
This is the perfect time to make something happen with phoebe and kenny! OMG please!
liezette chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
What is wrong with Mia?
FoxiKO chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
Really like this story, it's different from a lot of the other "fifty family stories." Focused more on Phoebe's viewpoint but also explains the feelings of other characters. Ok onto another great chapter :)