Reviews for Scars on Fifty's Cupcake
joan.goldman.9 chapter 17 . 3/16
Just read your story and it's awesome. Written very well and I love the surprises in the story and how much he and Phoebe can now relate on a much deeper level. Jack Hyde and Owen were defiently a surprise and I love surprises.
jackson chapter 17 . 3/8
Can't wait for the next update.
Omg that was so amazjng
Why did Ana refer to the kids grandparents as Grace and Carrick to Ted, they would be Grandpa and Grandma, i don't think Ted calls them Grace and Carrick, Ana made it sound like they were friends dropping by not Grandparents.
minaryan chapter 17 . 3/8
Please dont keep us waiting too long for the next chapter. Hopefully more in pheobe
elainamcmanus chapter 17 . 3/8
Please write more from pheobe's POV. And I would love to read more on her relationship with Christian
helenbegum chapter 17 . 3/8
Really liked that chapter. Wonder what happened with ava. Should be interesting. Please write more on Kenny and pheobe
Skgcsandra chapter 17 . 3/8
Love the update! Such a family and loving chapter.
Northshorex02 chapter 17 . 3/8
Love it
camialfaroc chapter 17 . 3/7
Hello! I loved your fanfic, it's a very good story :) but please don't let Mia die

Looking foward for more chapters ;)

Greetings from Chile
Christian618 chapter 17 . 3/7
Christiana and Ana family times are always the best chapters in the story followed by some good old kinky fuckery time:-)
mrsshropshire chapter 16 . 2/20
Absolutely wonderful story! I love how Christian is so protective over his family, just like he is in the books. So many fan fictions make it seem like he's not as protective or doesn't care. Great job!
amysuer chapter 16 . 2/17
Thanks for your story. Found it today and could not stop reading it. Thanks again!
Northshorex02 chapter 16 . 2/16
I hope everything is ok with Kenny. This is kaycad742 but I hate to switch emails. LOVE YOUR STORY!
TheDeathOfAnother chapter 16 . 2/12
I love your story keep going :)