Reviews for Scars on Fifty's Cupcake
adela chapter 27 . 8/4/2015
Love it i can not wait for next chapter
StaciSarcastic chapter 27 . 8/6/2015
I enjoyed this chapter. Can't wait for more.
StaciSarcastic chapter 26 . 8/6/2015
Since Christian and Ana miss the kids so much and the kids miss them why don't they Skype sometimes instead of just calling each other? That way they can actually see each other than just hear their voices.
StaciSarcastic chapter 15 . 8/5/2015
I know that you said you weren't going to go into detail about what happened with Jack, Owen and Carly but could you at least tell me if they got jail time and how long if they did?
StaciSarcastic chapter 14 . 8/5/2015
When Christian asked how Blip #6 was doing Ana said SHE'S fine. Does that mean she' having a girl? But then you wrote when Ana was talking to Phoebe that the new baby might be a girl? So which is it? Do they know the sex?
StaciSarcastic chapter 10 . 8/5/2015
You wrote that she broke up with Kenny. I thought she broke up with Nicky? I'm confused. I hope Carly goes to jail. She's a complete bitch. Please tell me something is going to happen with her. I hope she won't get away with her part in all of this.
StaciSarcastic chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Wow...You started this story in 2012 and it's still NOT finished? What's been happening? I'm afraid to start reading on the off chance that it never gets finished. Good luck with this story.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 27 . 8/4/2015
Their first time was great although they are young they are both at least over 18. I know I'm old fashion what can I say.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 26 . 8/4/2015
Please tell me that there is no trouble at Kennys?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 25 . 8/4/2015
I love when those two negotiate.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 24 . 8/4/2015
I think she had an extraordinary birthday and it seems Ana is going to have an extraordinary night. LOL
joan.goldman.9 chapter 23 . 8/3/2015
I'm glad Phoebe and Ana made up. Is Kennys mother going to cause problems?
NikkiG26 chapter 27 . 8/2/2015
I am very curious at what is going to happen with Mia, I hope you don't have her die as that would be really sad. Maybe due something with a good treatment for example like bone marrow where someone in family helps like Phoebe or Ted and showing how all family rally's behind it, which allows her to get better right before Christmas, like Christmas miracle or something. Just a thought I enjoy your story.
Christian618 chapter 27 . 8/2/2015
Nothing gets passed fifty that's. Why I love his character so much
RAGML chapter 27 . 8/2/2015
Holy crap Phoebe and Kenny just did it! And they did it in a treehouse! Christian is going to freak about this! But I really ship Phoebe and Kenny! They bring out the best in each other and Kenny really treated phoebe so well on their first time. I'm worried about Mia too..the kids are really close to her especially Phoebe and I really hope her new treatment works. Also, can you give us an
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »