Reviews for Scars on Fifty's Cupcake
NikkiG26 chapter 26 . 7/25/2015
I really enjoy your story line. The Chapters have been interesting so far. I would enjoy reading in future chapter more about interaction between Phoebe and Mia, and maybe even Kate and Ana or like a girls day between them, Mia, Phoebe and Ava. I hope you continue to write this story.
NikkiG26 chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
Just a note, that you put Nick birthday was Sunday, then changed it to Ashley birthday between that last Chapter or two.
Brianna chapter 26 . 7/22/2015
I long the wait but this was well...WORTH THE WAIT! I love ur writings. Can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 26 . 7/21/2015
Glad to see your update... Love your story
mairym92 chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Looking forward to the next chapter! You're truly talented in writing these stories :)
Christian618 chapter 26 . 7/22/2015
Hood trip for Ana and Vhristian to release their stress. Good for phoebe so she can start to feel less dependent and a bit more independent.
Mitzi1958 chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
I am so enjoying this story! I just found it and I am so happy I did! Thank you so much for not letting Owen rape poor Phoebe, she will have enough to deal with already without that! The part I fear to read the most is when Christian sees the burn marks! He will go berserk and I hope that bastard Owen and Hyde dieS! And let that Bitch Carly go to prison too! I do not care if she is only seventeen she is rotten to the core and if not dealt with she will ba a thorn in the Grey's side to the day she dies! Owen is doomed with Christian sees it is him who has hurt his princess!
Christian618 chapter 25 . 7/21/2015
Well like Christian said he survived one week they need to move forward for another week. I'm so glad the kids are having a blast too.
jpinzer chapter 26 . 7/21/2015
well worth the wait
Guest chapter 24 . 7/12/2015
I love this story sooo much! :) And I also think Kenny and Phoebe are so incredible cute together but they should spend more time together... and no offence but 11 o'clock? Wow that's pretty early considering they're 18 and I hoped so much Kenny would spend the night at the greys... in a guest room... and Phoebe getting a nightmare... and sneeking into Kennys room... and in his bed... and he holds her... and they're cuddling... and kissing... and getting a little heaty perhaps... :D I mean after all they spend a lot of time together and they've been together for a whild now, and she's 18 and I'm really looking forward to not only reading the sex part of Ana and Christian but also Phoebe and Kenny. Oh and I'm wondering: what's up with Kennys mum? Will she play a part in this story? And what shall happen when Ana and Christian are on holiday? I'd love to see some bad ass Phoebe!
Anyway, Let me just say I love this story & update soon.
X
mightylizzy97 chapter 24 . 6/8/2015
I love your story I fell in love with it. U are really a great writer nd m sure el james wld be proud of u. I can wait to read d remaining chapters. Keep it up I love you
iftheheart chapter 24 . 5/22/2015
Like this story! Wonder what's drama is about to come next
Guest chapter 24 . 5/2/2015
Hi. I have loved this fanfic. I was wondering if there are going to be anymore chapters? (Please say yes) ;)
Vae chapter 24 . 4/8/2015
I am loving the story so far and I can't wait for the next chapter to come. I think to make it better you could focus more on phoebes and Jenny's relationship and since its a fifty shades book maybe they could *cough* *cough* if u get my drift. The book is absolutely amazing as it is though and just can't wait till you finish it! ️
Ehundl chapter 24 . 4/4/2015
Really enjoying this story line. Are you still updating?
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »