Reviews for Scars on Fifty's Cupcake
jennariley01 chapter 22 . 8/26/2014
Oh yeah. Bitch fight... against mother and daughter. So disappointed in Ana
helenbegum chapter 22 . 8/26/2014
i liked thta chapter alot. especially the end. loved the drama with pheopbe and her mum. hope she doesnt forgive her that always been pheobe V christian. its nice to see pheobe V ana
jenn1178 chapter 22 . 8/26/2014
Loved it please keep it coming
Elizebeth1994 chapter 22 . 8/25/2014
I really hope they don't lose the baby.
luckylucy912 chapter 22 . 8/25/2014
I can't wait to see where this new Ana twist is heading! So excited!
mic476 chapter 22 . 8/25/2014
Whoa! I never thought Ana would say that to Phoebe but I understand she's just scared and that she already lost Mia. She's still alive and I hope she doesn't lose the baby. I also hope she realize what she said to her daughter and they both can talk this through.
And who the "F" does that guy Boyce think he is; trying to kiss her! Hmm... I know Ana is clumsy, but you don't suppose he had something to do with her falling?
Christian needs to understand that kids will be kids and do crazy things like climbing up a tree or something. (Rolleyes)

Christian618 chapter 22 . 8/25/2014
Well heads are going to roll for all of this happening to Ana and baby Mia. There is no reason for the elevator to be broken for so long. Bryce will pay for trying to kiss Ana and where the hell is phowbe's CPO? And did I mentioned how disappointed in an I am. A bit surprised about her outburst too.
rosenick chapter 22 . 8/25/2014
I hope she doesn't lose baby Mia! can't wait for the next chapter!
reader5sam chapter 22 . 8/25/2014
ana had no right to say that and christian is just as bad for not sticking up for his own daughter
rosenick chapter 21 . 8/16/2014
loved loved loved it! can't wait for the next update! keep up the good work!
BriannA chapter 21 . 8/10/2014
Your amazing as always. What did Taylor tell Phoebe?! I really LOVE your idea. Can you update everyday? I go crazy waiting. Your an AMAZING writer. Keep it up
mic476 chapter 21 . 8/11/2014
Happy I finally caught up. I happy that Phoebe is coming along very well. I hope nothing bad happens to Kenny. He seems like a great young man. Them singing that song together for her parents... so sweet. Now I know what is happening to Mia. That's was so sad, losing the love of her life (who's not Ethan) before they were suppose to get marry, and getting cancer and now the treatments aren't working. I can't imagine how everyone is gonna react when she passes. Especially Christian; seeing as how "Mia" was his first word. Phoebe and Kenny sleeping in the same house... I wonder if they're gonna try sneaking off. ;)

Guest chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
Just wanted to know if there is going to be any more juicy action. Is the storyline with Kenny and his mum going to cone to fruition.
mic476 chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
Just playing catch up with this story. Only up to 6. They're so much alike. I hope during the reading, they can talk normally about everything and he needs to STOP acting like a teenager. Their are enough teenager Ana has to look out for in the Grey house. She didn't need Christian to be another one. What's wrong with Mia? Maybe I'll get my answer as I read on.

Great story.
zarahotel01 chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
This chapter was kind of boring but will keep reading. Sorry if that was mean
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »