Reviews for Scars on Fifty's Cupcake
mic476 chapter 21 . 8/11/2014
Happy I finally caught up. I happy that Phoebe is coming along very well. I hope nothing bad happens to Kenny. He seems like a great young man. Them singing that song together for her parents... so sweet. Now I know what is happening to Mia. That's was so sad, losing the love of her life (who's not Ethan) before they were suppose to get marry, and getting cancer and now the treatments aren't working. I can't imagine how everyone is gonna react when she passes. Especially Christian; seeing as how "Mia" was his first word. Phoebe and Kenny sleeping in the same house... I wonder if they're gonna try sneaking off. ;)

Post more soon.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
Just wanted to know if there is going to be any more juicy action. Is the storyline with Kenny and his mum going to cone to fruition.
mic476 chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
Just playing catch up with this story. Only up to 6. They're so much alike. I hope during the reading, they can talk normally about everything and he needs to STOP acting like a teenager. Their are enough teenager Ana has to look out for in the Grey house. She didn't need Christian to be another one. What's wrong with Mia? Maybe I'll get my answer as I read on.

Great story.
Post more soon.
zarahotel01 chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
This chapter was kind of boring but will keep reading. Sorry if that was mean
lucybrunt01 chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
Loved the double upload. Please keep it up. Looking forward to the next update
helenbegum chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
These chapters were really amazing. Hope you write more about Kenny and phoebe
Christian618 chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
twenty years of marital bliss for our favorite couple I love it! This was nicely written and I cant wait for more.
jpinzer chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
both chapters were well worth the wait.
rosenick chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
hey I started your story yesterday and really really love it! Is there a possibility Ana is having twins?
Brianna chapter 19 . 6/18/2014
I love this story. I don't find the chapter as scandalized as some others. Maybe Phoebe should test how far Kenny will go with her. Sawyer sees them and informs Christian. Its just a suggestion. Your very talented on your own. I enjoy reading the entire story so far.
Brianna chapter 19 . 6/17/2014
I love this story I would love to see the brothers more in play. I find it funny I was rereading the story and I noticed a chapter 19. Your a very talented writer.
Elizebeth1994 chapter 19 . 6/18/2014
Love this story it's perfect.
poshenlu chapter 19 . 6/17/2014
Kenny and Phoebe are just so cute
lucybrunt01 chapter 19 . 6/17/2014
Yeah you updated. woohoo
zarahotel01 chapter 19 . 6/17/2014
this chapter was a bit boring, but i still enjoyed. hopefully theres more drama coming up
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »