Reviews for Scars on Fifty's Cupcake
Mitzi1958 chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
Reading this story and really liking it! This is my first time reading this and you are a great writer! I am a little shy about writing a review as I normally do with any story I read, I almost comment on every chapter but I recently read some comments on another story I reviewed and got some really negative responses back from guest commentors on my comments. I know everyone has their own views but I like to think I have never attacked anyone for their views on stories just the situations that are written. I just do not know why people have to bully other people and it does seem that they are always "Guests". I have always admire people who write these stories because most if not all I have ever read are great but now I really do admire the writers because of the negative comments that some people leave. I believe you can write a negative comment about how the story is going, may not like how a story is going but do they really have to be so mean to the writer or reviewer. Some comments are so horrible that all I can say is it is bullying! No wonder people kill themselves! Please reviewers think before you write a review! You do not have to like what is written but you can be human and try not to hurt someone. I have always believed that words hurt much more than actuall hits and blows! Words can last a long time in a person's life and destroy a person's self worth! Now I am off my pity box! As I said love the story!
charhamblin chapter 23 . 12/11/2014
I think I really, really liked this story at the beginning. (Don't remember) But, there is no way I will go back and re-read every chapter to find out what is going on! You should do at least (if you are going to take so long to post chapters) a "summary" of what has been going on previously in a AN note at the beginning.

There are way too many more excellent stories out there where we don't have to wait. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying "waiting" is bad, per se, as we know you are doing this for free and on your own time. What I am saying is that if you are serious about this and you wait so long.. you need to do a re-cap. Otherwise people lose interest and don't have the time to re-read from the beginning.
guest chapter 22 . 11/16/2014
When will you update?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 22 . 10/28/2014
Please let Ana's baby be okay. I'm still trying to guess about Kenny's mom, Leila maybe?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 21 . 10/28/2014
Please tell me that Kenny's mother is not Elena?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 19 . 10/28/2014
WOW what a different Christian
joan.goldman.9 chapter 18 . 10/28/2014
Phoebe is a lot stronger than her father
joan.goldman.9 chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
WOW passive Christian.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 14 . 10/28/2014
Cute have love love how they are always interfering.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
Well she is coming around nicely
joan.goldman.9 chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
What a horrible to share but it will help her
meigs37 chapter 22 . 10/27/2014
Oh god, this will be really interesting with their relationships if she loses the baby...
Could tear their family apart from all directions..
joan.goldman.9 chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
joan.goldman.9 chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
I wouldn't want to be Hyde or Owen when Christian and Taylor get to them.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 9 . 10/27/2014