Reviews for Scars on Fifty's Cupcake
Guest chapter 24 . 7/12/2015
I love this story sooo much! :) And I also think Kenny and Phoebe are so incredible cute together but they should spend more time together... and no offence but 11 o'clock? Wow that's pretty early considering they're 18 and I hoped so much Kenny would spend the night at the greys... in a guest room... and Phoebe getting a nightmare... and sneeking into Kennys room... and in his bed... and he holds her... and they're cuddling... and kissing... and getting a little heaty perhaps... :D I mean after all they spend a lot of time together and they've been together for a whild now, and she's 18 and I'm really looking forward to not only reading the sex part of Ana and Christian but also Phoebe and Kenny. Oh and I'm wondering: what's up with Kennys mum? Will she play a part in this story? And what shall happen when Ana and Christian are on holiday? I'd love to see some bad ass Phoebe!
Anyway, Let me just say I love this story & update soon.
X
mightylizzy97 chapter 24 . 6/8/2015
I love your story I fell in love with it. U are really a great writer nd m sure el james wld be proud of u. I can wait to read d remaining chapters. Keep it up I love you
iftheheart chapter 24 . 5/22/2015
Like this story! Wonder what's drama is about to come next
Guest chapter 24 . 5/2/2015
Hi. I have loved this fanfic. I was wondering if there are going to be anymore chapters? (Please say yes) ;)
Vae chapter 24 . 4/8/2015
I am loving the story so far and I can't wait for the next chapter to come. I think to make it better you could focus more on phoebes and Jenny's relationship and since its a fifty shades book maybe they could *cough* *cough* if u get my drift. The book is absolutely amazing as it is though and just can't wait till you finish it! ️
Ehundl chapter 24 . 4/4/2015
Really enjoying this story line. Are you still updating?
Adela chapter 24 . 3/24/2015
I can not wait for it to happen
Guest chapter 24 . 3/24/2015
Love the bond Phoebe has with Christian. Love this story!
mic476 chapter 24 . 3/25/2015
Glad u r back. Nice party. Nice pre birthday family fun too. I forgot Mia's sick. I hope she makes it through. I love how connected Phoebe and Kenny are. As if they are soul mates like Ana and Christian. Can't wait for baby Mia to be born and hopefully with no complications.
Did Kenny and his father go back to England yet to deal with his good for nothing mother or they didn't have to anymore?

Post more soon.
Christian618 chapter 24 . 3/24/2015
This was a fabulous way to spend ones birthday. First wigh family and then amongst friends. For such a rich and filthy wealthy family this was the best way to celebrTe her birthday.
KayCad3886 chapter 24 . 3/24/2015
That was a good chapter
peanut3butter chapter 24 . 3/24/2015
Great chapter!
guest chapter 23 . 3/21/2015
please update soon
lindasuecooks50 chapter 23 . 2/22/2015
Great story line.. Is this the end? Please write more.
irma.walsh chapter 23 . 12/29/2014