Reviews for Scars on Fifty's Cupcake
zarahotel01 chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
This chapter was kind of boring but will keep reading. Sorry if that was mean
lucybrunt01 chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
Loved the double upload. Please keep it up. Looking forward to the next update
helenbegum chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
These chapters were really amazing. Hope you write more about Kenny and phoebe
Christian618 chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
twenty years of marital bliss for our favorite couple I love it! This was nicely written and I cant wait for more.
jpinzer chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
both chapters were well worth the wait.
rosenick chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
hey I started your story yesterday and really really love it! Is there a possibility Ana is having twins?
Brianna chapter 19 . 6/18/2014
I love this story. I don't find the chapter as scandalized as some others. Maybe Phoebe should test how far Kenny will go with her. Sawyer sees them and informs Christian. Its just a suggestion. Your very talented on your own. I enjoy reading the entire story so far.
Brianna chapter 19 . 6/17/2014
I love this story I would love to see the brothers more in play. I find it funny I was rereading the story and I noticed a chapter 19. Your a very talented writer.
Elizebeth1994 chapter 19 . 6/18/2014
Love this story it's perfect.
poshenlu chapter 19 . 6/17/2014
Kenny and Phoebe are just so cute
lucybrunt01 chapter 19 . 6/17/2014
Yeah you updated. woohoo
zarahotel01 chapter 19 . 6/17/2014
this chapter was a bit boring, but i still enjoyed. hopefully theres more drama coming up
helenbegum chapter 19 . 6/17/2014
this was a good chapter. love reading about phoebe and kenny
Christian618 chapter 19 . 6/16/2014
This was a wonderful chapter for phoebe and Kenny
Brianna chapter 18 . 5/24/2014
OMG OMG your so talented but make sure to include what phoebe told Taylor. I'm just too sad you don't have more I've been reading all day. I think focusing a little on Teddy having a girlfriend secretly and them accidentally showing up on Phoebes date would but a real twist on how Christian doesn't have as much control as he want and that the security didn't tell him.
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »