Reviews for Scars on Fifty's Cupcake
iftheheart chapter 24 . 5/22/2015
Like this story! Wonder what's drama is about to come next
Guest chapter 24 . 5/2/2015
Hi. I have loved this fanfic. I was wondering if there are going to be anymore chapters? (Please say yes) ;)
Vae chapter 24 . 4/8/2015
I am loving the story so far and I can't wait for the next chapter to come. I think to make it better you could focus more on phoebes and Jenny's relationship and since its a fifty shades book maybe they could *cough* *cough* if u get my drift. The book is absolutely amazing as it is though and just can't wait till you finish it! ️
Ehundl chapter 24 . 4/4/2015
Really enjoying this story line. Are you still updating?
Adela chapter 24 . 3/24/2015
I can not wait for it to happen
Guest chapter 24 . 3/24/2015
Love the bond Phoebe has with Christian. Love this story!
mic476 chapter 24 . 3/25/2015
Glad u r back. Nice party. Nice pre birthday family fun too. I forgot Mia's sick. I hope she makes it through. I love how connected Phoebe and Kenny are. As if they are soul mates like Ana and Christian. Can't wait for baby Mia to be born and hopefully with no complications.
Did Kenny and his father go back to England yet to deal with his good for nothing mother or they didn't have to anymore?

Post more soon.
Christian618 chapter 24 . 3/24/2015
This was a fabulous way to spend ones birthday. First wigh family and then amongst friends. For such a rich and filthy wealthy family this was the best way to celebrTe her birthday.
KayCad3886 chapter 24 . 3/24/2015
That was a good chapter
peanut3butter chapter 24 . 3/24/2015
Great chapter!
guest chapter 23 . 3/21/2015
please update soon
lindasuecooks50 chapter 23 . 2/22/2015
Great story line.. Is this the end? Please write more.
irma.walsh chapter 23 . 12/29/2014
Enjoyed very much..thank you
irma.walsh chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
Carly...oMG...loving it!
niniskendie832 chapter 23 . 12/17/2014
This is the perfect time to make something happen with phoebe and kenny! OMG please!
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »