Reviews for After the Curtain Falls
Butterflyflyaway chapter 25 . 2/14
Just read the whole thing! Good Job. When will you update it. Hope it will be soon!
Taylor1989 chapter 25 . 1/3
Hi I really like your story is there going to be another chapter soon? Thanks!
kepc chapter 25 . 12/23/2014
Excellent chapter , well done! I love Terry lovely old chap :) But I really hate that Ingrid is with Marcus its supposed to be Grace couldn't Ingrid die in childbirth and Grace can help comfort him? No that's mean isn't it :( But I want Grace to be happy:)
kepc chapter 23 . 10/20/2014
Great chapter and I loved Matt's thoughts as they brought him out of the tunnel:) Looking forward to more.
kepc chapter 21 . 9/12/2014
Damn! Is this something innocent or more sinister? Hasn't Stevie been through enough? Please fix this quickly :( great chapter..More please
kepc chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
Good but sad chapter too. Off on adventures they go and hopefully it won't be too long before they come back. Well done
kepc chapter 19 . 2/23/2014
Great chapter I only felt a little sad that Alex wasn't there. Stevie is moving forward :)
SA-fan 2011 chapter 18 . 2/8/2014
Is Peter secretly planning to move away with his family, so he is able to prevent Charlotte from spending more time on Drovers Run?

Are Rose and Stevie making any progress with Cleopatra?

And by the way Craig's surname is Woodland not Woodlawn!
kepc chapter 18 . 1/18/2014
Another brilliant chapter... Try as I may I just can't like Ingrid:( Grace and Marcus would be a much better pairing for me... Sadly in fiction as in life we don't always get what we want ...keep up the great work..
kepc chapter 17 . 1/11/2014
Great chapter but woven with sadness. Looking forward to the next one :)
SA-fan 2011 chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
Is Liz going to be involved in how to take action and make sure that Charlotte can stay at Drovers Run?

Or does Marcus have contacts through Bryce, who knows how to deal with this and have worked with custody cases for years?

Is Ashleigh going to find out about this and try to sabotage them?

Are Tess and Nick coming back home because of this situation?
skane chapter 16 . 12/28/2013
haha, love it, cant wait for the next one :)
kepc chapter 16 . 12/28/2013
Awesome chapter loved the independent and determined Charlotte ?..great read...
skane chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
Wow this story is amazing! You are so good, didn't miss a thing out. Good job :)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
Description not descrotion lol whatever that is ...Kepc