Reviews for De Profundis
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Theree's a story like this except at the end the Doctor says that Rory should respond "I love it when you say my name" and my cracky brain now knows why the Master turned evil- any idea which one it is?
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
GUH...thank you...

*HUGS*

Mandy
greieve chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I had read this story before 'Confutatis Maledictus' and decided to go back and write a review. I really liked this fic as well. You really capture the Doctor and Rory's dark sides brilliantly. Keep writing :)
Eryaforsthye chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I truly adore your fics - especially your Rory/Eleven stuff - and your Eleven voice is amazing, thus I loved this enormously and would love to see more Eleven fic from you.

I'm also desperately curious whom the others were. (The Master, obviously, possibly the Brig? Jack? Turlough? River, most likely. Hmm... I can see all the new!Who Doctors enjoying submission but I'm quite enthralled imagining Three or others with this desire too.)

I really love your exploration of the Doctor's sexuality in your writing and would be interests perhaps in the origins of this particular aspect. I avidly await further fics.
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 1 . 10/3/2012