Reviews for Pub Games
WikketKrikket chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
What a lovely ending :3 I love the idea of Martin being good at pool too, he's always struck me as being good at maths; so your explanation was perfect. I like to think after this Douglas becomes his 'agent' and does all the hustling on his behalf, because you can bet that Douglas would get much more than a fiver out of them XD Ooh, and they can spend time playing pool together (with Arthur as well because why not) and none of them have to be lonely any more and Martin would get a bit more self respect and...

The more I think about it, the more I love this idea X3 I'm so glad you reviewed mine so I looked at your profile! Good job :)
BarbaraK1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Very well written, nice (and accurate) portrayals of Douglas and Martin, very enjoyable. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
that was a treat... thank you!
LongLiveHumour chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I really loved reading this! It's really in-character for both of them - Martin's swerve in behaviour is fantastic, and I keep feeling sorry for Douglas. (Alas, for his pool game is less than perfect. His record has been scratched.) Inner dialogue, inner dialogue. Lovely writing. Thank you!
Launa Alvara chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
It was a pleasure to watch this evolve! Felt like having a sneak peak!

I absolutely adore it. Always a big fan of Martin having hidden talents - he must be good at something - and this is perfectly in character too.

Also love the insight into Douglas too. Poor man being stood up - he's not quite as invulnerable as we think!
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I've literally just been dying over not having a clue how to do a maths question to do with angles of a pool ball and cue. Now I feel so much better because now it's a Cabin Pressure reference ;D Fabulous! I love the way the dynamic between the two is shown, and I can definitely see poor Martin doing something like this for a bit of extra money.