Reviews for Organized Days
Master Caxe chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Hey! You're back! I'm so excited, I was wondering when I'd see something from you again!
BigBangYingYang62 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Good to see you back on this!

Xanthos: About friggen time.

Be nice. Good first chapter. Glad to see Xanthos in some combat action from the start. Way to capture his rage and lack of concern for the Organization.
4klover chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
-celebrates-
You did it! And a lot sooner than I had thought as well. I don't really have anything to say for now, but keep it up!

I look forward to reading more. :)
4klover chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
Late review for the late chapter.

Well, for one, I must agree with my OC. I think the story is fine. But, I've been in the same situation as you, so I don't blame you for wanting to rewrite the story.
Also, it's nice to see that the story is still alive, albeit slow. :)
Haxisal-XIII chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
LOL, oh god this is hilarious.
Zoxey: *eyetwitch* If I find out which one was staring at my ass, I'll slaughter them, then rip out their entrails and wrap them around their necks!

Haxisal: Since it's you, I have a feeling the person sitting next to me was AXEL, *glares* we don't even make sense as a pairing *blush* we're too different, I don't think I could deal with his flirtatious attitude and his...destructive tendencies.

Make sure to remain alive online :D!
HawkRider chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Well, this is an interesting chapter. Sorry about vanishing for so ling, by the way.

This was certainly fun. I would have liked to see the shopping rip as well, to be honest. That could have been entertaining. But that may just be me. It's good to see you again!
MoonlightStar777 chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
LOL! poor Vexens lab...
Master Caxe chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
I love how Caxe is just "there" acting all "Yeah, things are happening, what do you want me to do?" Haha XD, it's great!

-Caxe
HawkRider chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Well, there are definitely Fantasia, Winx and H2O (I think) references in this.

Anyway, I enjoyed this chapter. It was fun. I can't wait for the next one...

Sorry I couldn't help, by the way...
WrittenWhim chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Pffft Hahahaha! Oh my gosh that was hilarious. I only got two references but whatever 'Friday' at the beginning funny coincidence that I was watching a parody of that right before reading and at the end Winx Club reference. Sorry for nor sending Arcxas's proof, couldn't think of anything so you can make it up yourself unless something hits me.
HawkRider chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
I have to say that I enjoyed this chapter, even if it was pure comic relief.

I'll see what I can think up for Kegax's Proof, too, and either PM or draw it.
BigBangYingYang62 chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Xanthos: This idiot finally got an account.
Me: Shut up.
Xanthos: How 'bout-
Me: I'm your creator, and I say your "Darkness's Champion".
Xanthos: That sounds gay.
Me: Your dad's gay.
Xanthos: Touche. But is being gay wrong?
Me: No. People can love you they want.
Xanthos: Like Demyx and Zexion?
Me: I don't support them and you know it.
Demmmy chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
SAILOOOOR MOOOOON

I dunno. *dies*
4klover chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
WHOOT! An update! :3 also excited to see you update.
This chapter was fun to read, especially with all the chaos running amuck.

I do however have a small compliant, instead of running from one group of characters to the next, I think you should focus on a set at a time, I got somewhat confused on who was who in this chapter. ;

Plus, your writing does not suck. I have not yet once read a piece of literature that could inhale rapidly. ._.
WrittenWhim chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Hey, your not dead! Nice chapter by the way, I really like this story and it makes me laugh. Keep on writing (no you do not suck, your actually better then some I've seen)