Reviews for Some Kind of Chemistry
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
LOL, OMG this is great!
startrekgirl1966 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
What a riot! Made me laugh out loud several times! Your stories just get better and better! I look forward to more!
louiseb chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Chris Chapel wakes up from ninety years in a box and her wit and warmth don't skip a beat. I laughed out loud several times. And good on you for pointing out, in her voice, the ludicrousness of cadet Kirk being put in charge of Starfleet's flagship. Great entertainment and not to be taken too seriously - much like the 2009 reboot itself...
T'Lu chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I love it. Clever way of getting them both into the same universe. Thanks for the fun read!
murphycat chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
OMG! This is absofrakinglutely delightful! I LOvE your Christine. I love the way she yanks them again and this is the BEST thing I could come home to today after getting the two hour lecture on chemo. My God! You did it! But you STILL had to pull Kirk in (pun intended) somewhere. I love it! Fantastic! I owe you one. :D
Celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This great fic made my day! Thanks!
angym chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Again another winner
Farth64 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! I literally screamed out loud when I saw that this story was on here. I love your Spock/Chapel and this one was hilarious!...and somewhat disturbing. I particularly liked the two Chapels doing inventory together and older Christine finding an error. This was a lot of fun.
sky76 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I laughed out loud (and woke up my husband and ended up explaining to him about Old Chris and Young Chris doing the inventory). Thanks for the fun story, I'm so glad to see you writing Spock/Chapel again!