Reviews for Strolling into Hell
FallenAngel218 chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Father McGee? Hmmm...
Precious Pup chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
Yes im still here and reading. well done on continuing i know its hard after a long break.
earthdragon chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
Poor old Tim. What a terrible thing to have on his conscience. I don't know how or if the team will be able to save him, particularly if it WAS Tim who committed those murders. And now Tony is under threat. Will Gibbs and Ziva get there in time to stop 'evil Tim' from carrying out his dastardly plan?

Seriously scary indeed. And just in time for Halloween too! Keep up the good work.
cuddles1234XD chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
These last three chapters have been absolutely amazing i can't wait to find out what happens next.
poor McGee he's been fighting demonic possession for years?! jeez i wonded how gibbs and the team will solve this one.
And how they're going to find tim this time.
U must Update Soon
earthdragon chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Wow! Tim IS a dark horse in more ways than one. Nice talk with Gibbs there and good use of Rule 51. There are also some other rules that could apply :-

Rule 8 - Never take anything for granted.
Rule 33 - Never under-estimate your opponent.
Rule 44 - If one of the team is in trouble, it is your duty to protect them

Even though Gibbs doesn't seem to be a particularly religious man, neither has he actually declared himself to be an atheist either. And Ziva is definitely a strong believer in her Jewish faith. Irrespective of the different faiths, with Gibbs and Ziva, together with Fathers Corbin and Dyer, I think Tim has a strong team to fight for his soul.
DS2010 chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
yikes didn't think that Tim had been possesssed, wow that was a great and unexpected twist I love it, hoping the are able to get tim back
MissCallaLilly chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Oh crap. That last couple of chapters gave me the willies!b goosebumps! LOVED IT!
Ghostrider chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Wow!

Okay, I didn't see that one coming... Damn! So, Tim's been possessed all this time, the exorcism only weakening the demon just enough that Tim could keep it down subconsciously. And over the years, it's been gaining strength.

As for the other part, Gibbs being told off by Tim, I like it. No screaming match, just a quiet, serious recitation of the facts and Gibbs already knowing he's in the wrong.

Looking forward to what is next.
Muchnesscurious chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
Well mango sunshine this epic tale has me gripped. I will save the rest of the chapters for day by day. Please post more!
earthdragon chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
Phew! This is nearly as good as Stephen King.

What is it with Gibbs and instantly calling Tim a liar and untrustworthy because he kept part of his past life private and confidential? And this coming from someone who kept his private life secret from the rest of the team - and lied about his father being dead when actually he was alive and kicking…and turned out to be a really lovely person. Tim hasn't told any lies - he just hasn't told Gibbs everything about himself. And Gibbs really needs to widen his outlook and realise that there are some things that cannot be readily explained or resolved with a head slap or a bullet. There is obviously something very hinky going on and sneering at other people's religious beliefs will not help.

I love the idea of Tim being a priest. It explains why he can keep so calm when provoked. Perhaps, if he survives this story, he can perform an exorcism on Gibbs’ bad attitude.
Pondera 2.0 chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
Thanks for answer ;). Nice emotional chapter - I really love Ziva the way you wrote her. And another plus - I think I finally understood everything that happened so far :P. English is not my native language, so sorry for any mistakes I might make in the reviews - anyway, I seriously love reading this story
Ghostrider chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
Great story so far. I really dislike Gibbs' attitude here. Tim really needs to throw the fact that Gibbs hid the fact that he was a father and lost his first wife and child in his face. Just like Tim, he didn't tell his team something that was so important. If we go by Gibbs' attitude and thinking here, Gibbs shattered the trust his team has in him. They can no longer rely on him having their backs. After all, it's the same thing, isn't it? Or are we to believe that somehow, Gibbs has more rights to privacy than ANYBODY else?

I really hope you will address this point as it seems to be sorely forgotten in many stories where some secret Tim's been keeping about himself, comes out.
DS2010 chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
wow that was amazing. great way for Gibbs and Ziva to find out tim is a priest.
Pondera 2.0 chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
Great story with sweet mini-cliffhangers :p. I hope there is an update somewhere in the near future . Anyway, I love your story!
DS2010 chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
so that is why tim feels so guilty