Reviews for UnLimited
lje100smith chapter 9 . 2/14
Chiffon shouldn't be punished, or if anything just given a slap on the wrist. Miyabi and her limiters were conspiring to murder Kazuya after previously attacking him, and had nearly murdered Eugene in the process. While I'm glad Kazuya was able to stop Chiffon from killing Miyabi (killing is serious even when justified), the latter more than deserved the beatdown she got. Looking at this in conjunction with Satellizer getting punished for defending herself and Kazuya from Ganessa, it seems like Chevalier rules don't allow for defense of self and others from other Pandora, or are at least biased to put defenders at a disadvantage, which just rubs me the wrong way.
HeartlessAngel96 chapter 10 . 8/26/2016
CD
Phoenix177117 chapter 9 . 8/14/2016
This story was a lie! :'(

Or maybe I was just expecting too much?

Either way, Kazuya is still making the same mistakes that turn him into someone that is to be protected instead of someone that protects.

And to top it all off, this story is never going to get updated ever again, which means we are still stuck with baby, naive, wuss Kazuya instead of a mature, smart, powerful Kazuya.

Sad, sad, sad. I give this a 1/10, but it's only there because I feel sorry for you.
cptdirk5887 chapter 10 . 1/26/2016
could I take this story over if your not gonna finish?
T-B-R chapter 10 . 1/11/2016
Damn shame you haven't updated this in awhile, love the story.
lou2003us chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter.

Keep up the great work!
snowyassas1n chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
lost interest the second you did the same stupid introduction with satelizer especially since he has been training and should have better control over his emotions this was supposed to be au but its still just like canon
IansInsane chapter 10 . 5/17/2015
Another great premise that isn't being finished.
DrKerbin chapter 10 . 4/5/2015
"More chapters sooner rather than later, I promise!"

Almost 2 Years Later

... Welp, I just found this and sincerely wish there was more. This is extremely interesting and, unlike most of the work on this site, actually looks like its been proofread! But more than that you seemed to be taking the romance slow and keeping it all realistic rather than having all the girls throw themselves at Kazuya which, aside from his badass freezing prowess/fight scenes, was probably my favorite thing about this series.

Followed and Faved in hopes that you revisit/finish this someday.
correnhimself316 chapter 10 . 3/28/2015
Daarn it, please update!? Chiffon's punishment is still undecided and Attia and Satella are going to fight! The next chapter, if completed would be awesome.
correnhimself316 chapter 9 . 3/28/2015
Boy, Chiffon kicked the crap out of Miyabi, and honestly I cannot blame her. Like Kazuya said, I can easily relate, amd would have done the same thing if my ppartner/girl friend/wife etc was attacked like Eugene was, if I had the power to .
correnhimself316 chapter 6 . 3/28/2015
Geeze, even with a better and different upbringing, Kazuya is still delusional enough to confuse Sattelizer for Kazuha, whom hardly even look alike, aside from their hairstyles and combat uniforms/volt textures and weapons.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 10 . 3/26/2015
Enjoyed what you have done so far, looking forward to seeing where you go next with this
Lewis-Sama chapter 10 . 1/22/2015
Awesome. The plot is good and I like Kazuya getting an harem.

Good luck and please update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
Henhouse is kazuya's grandpa not father