Reviews for NewLife
Bloodyroseangel chapter 3 . 11/13
I really like this story could you put up more chapters please.
Wise ol' owl chapter 3 . 9/12
Its much to short plz update update update now now now thnks
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 3 . 4/14
OHHHH Please counted the story I love itttt! OMGS! Alsome harry! Is this yoi? is he going to be living with the Natives or the people on Pandra? I can not wait for more! :)
Sad days. You updated this in 2014, It's 15 now... I thought people would of updated by now TT
ninjacatblue chapter 3 . 3/21
Looks like a great story, can't wait for it to continue!
Miraghow he come chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
wow what a way to stop a Story, ...aww please come back soon and write more chaps...
will they try to test him, how can he hide his does he get to Pandora, as scientist or so? with what male will he get together? Tsu'tey or the leader, or one of the other clans?
but you dont want him to be all super mighty?, i think that would be strange when he where all bad ass dominant...sure he is strong but phoenix are peacefull creatures and his true human beeing is still somewhat a childe as they imprisoned him as kid.

please write soon more , i cant wait to read what happens at the base, if they think he is a poor hurt youth that was hurt by the mean rough magics how he gets to Pandora and who he will be with
deadwinds chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
I would love to read the next chapter!
ptl4ever419 chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
Interesting story :)
Cheshire.Cat's.Witch chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
Im so excited it feels like I drank six cups of coffee and seven energy drinks allat once
DJmuppet chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Please keep going
ARoseTea chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
Oooh, please come back to this! It's so intriguing! Fav and alert from me! XD
fraewyn chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
Can't wait for more!
Aurora chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Interesting and different. I really hope you keep updating.
I'll be checking regularly to see if you are!
The story already has me hooked!
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Hmmm, interesting. I've never seen this plot line before. Hope to see more on this. _
JBubbles chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Interesting, somewhat bizarre, but intriguing!