Reviews for The Blind Date
hungoverhaymitch chapter 12 . 9/25
PLZ UPDATE! I HAVE BEEN READING THIS STORY OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR THE PAST TWO AND A HALF YEARS AND THIS CLIFF HANGER IS KILLING ME! THIS IS AMAZING! KEEP GOING YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! i really hope this story isn't really over :(
Please please please please please update! This is so good!
SorryI'mReading chapter 13 . 6/25
Oh my goodness you cannot stop there! I know Peeta was about to propose! You just had to make an obstacle, didn't you! Anyway, I LOVE your attention to detail and the longevity of the story. I loved reading it! I loved how you included the union and the pay cuts, as well as some details from your own life. It makes a story that much more special if it true. I like the inclusion of Haymitch in this, oh, and I hope Gale is married to someone else so that Katniss can marry Peeta. Think about it... Anyway, I just love the attention to detail and every thing else in this story. I BEG YOU please keep writing so you can make others like me stay up late reading it and let others love your writing. I will be sure to check out your other stories.
B Dizzy chapter 13 . 6/15
Why is it showing that this fic is complete ,it doesn't seem finished. I really hope you will, I keep checking just in case but you probably haven't thought about it in a long time,please update, much love
Dizzy out
Please update this I have to know what happens
teamgale chapter 13 . 3/6
AHHHHHHHHHH!
UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!
This story is amazing, you must continue!
doozies chapter 13 . 1/21
I have an 8am tomorrow (today) and I just stayed up reading this and I have ZERO regrets.
alexisgalvez53 chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
YOOOOOOOO... YOU ABANDONED US ON A CLIFF HANGER OMG
willandtheword chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
I read up to here in one sitting, please tell me you're still updating please please it's so good!
Venzafam123 chapter 13 . 11/27/2015
PLEASE
UPDATE. and please don't let katniss be pregnant yet. I feel like the plot would be held back if she had to be at home with a child instead of making changes for the better for low paid workers. I love your story though don't get me wrong. Please continue!
Forbidden Faerie chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
Oh bloody hell, I know the chances are low but please update! Don't leave us here.
colleenegan25 chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
Wow I just found this story and I love it SO much! Probably because I'm from Chicago and my grandparents got married during WWII. This is so beautiful and well written. :) I'm pretty worried Katniss is going to get pregnant though...also Gale coming home is probably going to mean trouble for Peeta. I'm sure you're very busy but I'd love to read an update whenever you can get to it. Thanks for making this story that feels like home and reminds me of my grandparents.
pinkgurl804 chapter 13 . 10/29/2015
What a cliffhanger! Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon!
isabb229 chapter 13 . 10/16/2015
OMG!
I love this story!
I found it today and I couldn't stop until I finished!
And you stopped in the best part!
Peeta is so adorable and Gale is alive!
Please don't abanden this amazing story!
I'm dying to know what happens next!
Please post the next chapter! Please don't stop writing!
I'm so anxious for more! Such a great story!
chikaalternita chapter 13 . 9/30/2015
I found your story yesterday and could not stop reading it! I love it! please update soon! I know its been a wile, but this is just to good to end this way! and the relation with your grandfather story is just so perfect! it makes this fanfic even better! :)