Reviews for The Blind Date
summergirl881 chapter 13 . 8/25
It's been a long time since I've been on fanfiction, and it looks like it's been a while for you too! This is one of my absolute favorite stories though, because it actually has a worthwhile plot and it's tactful (not cringeworthily sappy or unrealistic like way to many other stories). It it really under-appreciated in my opinion I'd love to see it go somewhere. Especially since you left us with such a dramatic cliffhanger; that's rather cruel don't you think? ;)
everlark chapter 13 . 6/19
PLEASE DO MORE
forevrkat chapter 13 . 3/29
What a wonderful story, please continue.
Bobo Kay chapter 13 . 2/5
Still waiting. Hope you're well
hungoverhaymitch chapter 12 . 9/25/2016
PLZ UPDATE! I HAVE BEEN READING THIS STORY OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR THE PAST TWO AND A HALF YEARS AND THIS CLIFF HANGER IS KILLING ME! THIS IS AMAZING! KEEP GOING YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! i really hope this story isn't really over :(
Guest chapter 13 . 8/10/2016
Please please please please please update! This is so good!
SorryI'mReading chapter 13 . 6/25/2016
Oh my goodness you cannot stop there! I know Peeta was about to propose! You just had to make an obstacle, didn't you! Anyway, I LOVE your attention to detail and the longevity of the story. I loved reading it! I loved how you included the union and the pay cuts, as well as some details from your own life. It makes a story that much more special if it true. I like the inclusion of Haymitch in this, oh, and I hope Gale is married to someone else so that Katniss can marry Peeta. Think about it... Anyway, I just love the attention to detail and every thing else in this story. I BEG YOU please keep writing so you can make others like me stay up late reading it and let others love your writing. I will be sure to check out your other stories.
B Dizzy chapter 13 . 6/15/2016
Why is it showing that this fic is complete ,it doesn't seem finished. I really hope you will, I keep checking just in case but you probably haven't thought about it in a long time,please update, much love
Dizzy out
Guest chapter 13 . 4/17/2016
Please update this I have to know what happens
teamgale chapter 13 . 3/6/2016
AHHHHHHHHHH!
UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!
This story is amazing, you must continue!
doozies chapter 13 . 1/21/2016
I have an 8am tomorrow (today) and I just stayed up reading this and I have ZERO regrets.
alexisgalvez53 chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
YOOOOOOOO... YOU ABANDONED US ON A CLIFF HANGER OMG
willandtheword chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
I read up to here in one sitting, please tell me you're still updating please please it's so good!
Venzafam123 chapter 13 . 11/27/2015
PLEASE
UPDATE. and please don't let katniss be pregnant yet. I feel like the plot would be held back if she had to be at home with a child instead of making changes for the better for low paid workers. I love your story though don't get me wrong. Please continue!
Forbidden Faerie chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
Oh bloody hell, I know the chances are low but please update! Don't leave us here.