Reviews for The Blind Date
Pinhead93 chapter 13 . 4/27
I'd love to see an update
NotMyBabies chapter 13 . 4/11
Ahhhh! Yesss...I had been hoping Gale would come home and shake things up! I'm sad you haven't posted anything more, but I had a great time reading the story.
WWRobot1992 chapter 13 . 3/21
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! My heart is beating so hard! This story took my heart and I have no idea what to say. I just love it! I hope you'll udpade as soon as you can because I need to read more. And notes about your grandparents are so emotional! The Blind Date is really very beautiful story. I can't wait to read more! Greetings from Poland!
I am rereading your story because I enjoyed it so much the first time, even though it isn't finished yet. I would love, love , love to see an update. You rock!
Please don't leave me hanging!
Taylor chapter 13 . 2/15
I love ur stories please finish this! I have been waiting for ur next update! It's one the best stories I have read!
Deserving Peeta chapter 1 . 1/29
I just discovered your wonderful story via Nightlock Recs, and am so impressed this captivating story was a "just for fun foray" for you... I planned on just skimming the first chapter, and forget that, I could not stop. I hope there will be some updates although I really don't think I can bear it of Katniss even considers Gale after Peeta has been so amazing...and not too mention the poor guy has already been through enough, so I liked how you said to trust you... Anyway great story telling, great interpretation of the Union as a "rebellion", very clever. Keep up the great work when you get a moment!
hungoverhaymitch chapter 13 . 1/15
this story is amazing! can you please update i am dying to find out what happens! you are an amazing writer and i hope you will continue this delightful story. i don't know if i can take this cliff hanger any longer.
ra745 chapter 13 . 1/11
Love your story! Please update soon!
DamphiricAngel2014 chapter 13 . 1/7
What the fuck? Hella nah, Gale needa go! Peeta was gonna pop the question!
PenofJades chapter 13 . 1/4
PLEASE UPDATE! I've rereard this story 3 times now over a course of a year. I'm so happy to discover that you haven't given up on it and do occasionally update and I would really appreciate if you could do it ASAP! On a brighter note... Great writing style, character development and consistency with the time period
Niamh2816 chapter 13 . 1/3
Wow, that was amazing. God, talk about cliffhanger huh? I was just waiting for Gale to return, please please please update soon! I'm usually a Gale and Katniss shipper but the way you wrote Peeta and Katniss was brilliant, great chemistry. I don't know if i missed it or not, but how long was Gale missing for? Keep up the excellent work.
katamount chapter 13 . 1/3
Charming story – thank you! I hope all is well with your growing family, and that your little guy leaves you some time for your other 'baby,' "The Blind Date." I just found your story (because of Court's recommendation in "A Favorable Wind") and I'm looking forward to finding out what happens after this cliffhanger.
gazpacho14 chapter 13 . 1/1
Omg I loved this story! I love historical romances! And peeta is so romantic and perfect in this story! The smut scenes were steamy! I can see that you don't update often so I look forward to it whenever you can!
pervyprincess chapter 13 . 12/28/2014