Reviews for Hearts on Display
Storm of the Smokey Night chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I liked this. I really like this, and I'm sad I don't have anything to say. Except, maybe include some more scenes?
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Continue! Is good story.
Hailey-Stone chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Can I just-? Excuse me for a moment... *runs away to a dark corner where ugly sobbing can be heard soon after*

.:Hailey-Stone, yo:.
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This was really good! I liked Bruce's daemon, what you did with that. Actually, I liked all the daemons. What was Steve's daemon?

The only thing I didn't like was that with Steve's part, when you were talking about Erskine's daemon, the snake, she winked. Snakes don't wink, they don't blink, they don't close their eyes. Snakes do NOT have eyelids, they actually have a specialized scale called a brille over each eye.
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
:D I luv it! :D
soxykitty chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
That was super adorable... I just love HDM crossovers and the daemons you chose really seemed to fit :oD
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Loved it
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
For this, you win the internet, my life savings, and my firstborn.
Ocianne chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
That was adorable. I love the look at each avenger pair, and they're all very fitting and well done. Thanks for sharing.
Nikki chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Wow, how does this not have more reviews?! Yes, but I pretty much loved this. Kind of punched me right in the feelings, and I definitely teared up at that last line. Brilliantly written, and I love the thought that really went in to each and every character, from Steve to Coulson to Bruce. Totally awesome :)
Pagen chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
loved this. i really hope that you write another one where they have daemons. itd be interesting to see how they all enteract with eachother.
ElementalLiz chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This is gorgeous! The form is less certain, but I'm working with a friend on a piece where the Avengers have daemons. We disagree on the forms of them, but everything you picked had a clear reason and worked really well. Tony and Thor are the two really evocative ones for me, the loneliness of missing that part of you, what it's like to be reunited, to forge your own, why Jane has a female daemon. The fear in Bruce's part is well done - but why was she scared of him before the Hulk? Is there a reason other than as a literary tool (which is quite effective, by the way)? One other question: did you decide what Selvig's daemon is? My friend and I have struggled with him.
Not You chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Adorable! \o/

And I see that we share a headcanon for Steve, which is awesome. Natasha's daemon not knowing what he is just killed me.
SaKuRa-MIna chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Absolutely love! I love daemon stories, ever since I read Golden Compass, the idea has fascinated me. This was great. I love all the daemons you figured out for everyone. Tony's excerpt was heart-wrenching. I loved them all and they all make sense. Great job. Keep up the great work.