Reviews for Erin
MarinKoholint chapter 15 . 1/3/2001
WHAT? Reamus is like . . . . gone? She just . . agve him up? HOW is what I would like to know! If she truly loved him to begin with, she would have fought, then forgave him! Poor Reamus! ~ Marin K
Imu chapter 15 . 1/3/2001
Hey Heath, im too lazy to review the chapters piece by piece so ill review the whole thing here. WHY DID YOU LET IT END LIKE THIS? She wouldnt of dumped him just because he lied to her. She wouldve been upset and then understood why he didnt tell her. Im gonna write a few alternative endings to this...i have a few good ideas heh heh heh heh heh...
Beatrix Bloxam chapter 15 . 1/2/2001
Ahhhhhh! Oh no! I have to admit, I saw it coming, but I'm still disappointed. Oh well, great story, keep writing!
Amethyst chapter 15 . 1/2/2001
*calmly drops her pompom* ok... so. They broke up. Remus is Seamus's dad. Great. *nervous laugh* Great job! um... I think that because remus met Seamus in the third year that most likly wondering about the last name. You could have them (Remus and Erin) met though. Im fact I demand it.
Whatver You Want It To Be chapter 15 . 1/2/2001
I don't hate you I hate Erin! For the next part I think Remus should meet Seamus, and realize he is his kid. And maybe Erin and Remus will finally get back together. But its your story so you can just ignore everything I just said! Well, even though I now think Erin is a total b**** that was still a good story, and I want you to write more.
sob chapter 15 . 1/2/2001
AHHH! I hate sad endings! Oh well...very good story! Poor Remus..any chance we'll find out how he took the whole thing?
aragog who's presently blown away chapter 15 . 1/2/2001
Hoooly freak! I did not expect that! I knew that she was gonna be all angry at Remus but WOW! I'm speechless! That was...whoa!
Luna35 chapter 15 . 1/2/2001
Erin is so stupid! I cannot believe she broke up w/ Remus!
Joe Pants the Genius chapter 10 . 1/2/2001
Wow, a drama and a mystery in one. Let's see now... bad spelling and grammar... even more than the last two. For a while it was getting better, then began to make less sense. Rating: One-hundred and fourteen thumbs up. Use more names. Describe people in more detail. She put on some make-up: use something else, some kind of weird Harry Potter word like Flapdoodle's Fabulous Face Wear or something. Once again, a good chapter.
Dr. Pants chapter 9 . 1/2/2001
What type of audience were you intending this for, woman? Worthy of the FOX Network is what I call this. I give this chapter my highest rating ever... two-hundred forty-three and a half thumbs up. More mistakes than the first chapter. You need to check your work first and you'd get a few more thumbs up just for that. Excellent writing, however, and I would suggest making at least one person die...
Joseph Pants Ph.D chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
I thought the story intriguing and ingenuitive. I found few errors, but in my book, there is no room for mistakes. I give this Chapter my lowest rating ever, seven thumbs up. A suggestion for later chapters. Make Erin turn evil under the influence of Lucious and become the mother of Draco Malfoy. We sometimes need darkness in the midst of day.
Erica Lupin chapter 15 . 1/2/2001
I think you should write a sequel about seamus in third year when Remus is teaching him, have them get really close, have remus find out that seamus is hin son and maybe have Erin and him come back together. Wow you know this is the longest review I have writen. You sould feel honored.
Erica Lupin chapter 14 . 1/2/2001
Pretty short but good
sammie chapter 15 . 1/2/2001
Hey I liked and atleast Im not gonna kill you! Just one question why did she say re-semus at the end! Did she marry semus? Well anyways I loved this story and i am soo sad it came to and end:'( right more please! I love this story and wanna read more about it. Luv, sam
Marin Koholint chapter 14 . 1/1/2001
Well, lovely story Becca, tho as you know, I don't have the heart to tell you how great it is. Write more soon. - Depressed Marin
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »