Reviews for Erin
aragog who is too lazy to sign in yeah chapter 14 . 12/31/2000
*jumping up and down the best she can while sitting at a computer* JOY! This is great! But she still doesn't know about his 'little secret', right? Ohh, I cannot wait until she finds out! They are the perfect little couple, Heather!
sammie k chapter 14 . 12/31/2000
hey i loved it! keep wirting i wanna read more! make the next chapet longer than this one ok! keep on writing!

~sammie k
Amethyst chapter 14 . 12/30/2000
Great job! When is Remus going to tell Erin that he is a werewolf?
Rosa chapter 14 . 12/30/2000
How sweet! When is Remus gonna tell Erin his little secret?
MarinKoholint chapter 13 . 12/29/2000
Wonderful! I am soo happy that I can see Erin again but the thing is, I am scared about the eating disorder. I have been more scared of them lately because I read a story in a book called Chocolate ofr the Teen's Soul (Very good book!) and one was about a girl who was belimic and was sick for like a year in the hospital! Don't let that happen to Erin! I luv her and she and Remus are cute!
Heather Goldbug chapter 13 . 12/27/2000
Hi, lazy Erica here. This is great! But it's not long enough, buit I told you all opf this allready.
Whatver You Want It To Be chapter 1 . 12/26/2000
great story, but why does she hate james? he's my baby!
Amethyst chapter 13 . 12/26/2000
Great job!
aragog chapter 13 . 12/26/2000
Yay! The eating disorder really does make it more interesting. And it's not the end! Oh, I cannot wait until she finds out he's a weeeeerewolf. I'm just evil at heart.
MarinKoholint chapter 12 . 12/23/2000
Ok Beca, look. I am very sorry, and perhaps, embaressed that I thought it was over. I am glad it isn't though! call me a nut if you will and I will try to, um, make sure you have told me it is the end next time ok? I really liked it! Whenever I write stuff I have to write all these complications and crap that make the story sound awful and so over complex! This story is perfect, though when a perosn talks you should put a tab or whatever it is called before it. Easier to read and correct at the same time! Marin Sama
Jessie64 chapter 12 . 12/21/2000
Cool sequel, i thought the other part was the last bit of the story!
Firecross chapter 12 . 12/20/2000
Oh dear, when's she going to find out? She has to sooner or later, doesn't she? Cute little fluffy fic, Heather. If I had one piece of advice for you, it would be to write some more interaction between Erin and Remus *suppressed giggle... did I just say "Erin and Remus"?... more suppressed giggling*. And diamond necklaces? Whoa, is Remus loaded or what? I raised an eyebrow at that one. Maybe it was a bit TOO romancey-fluffy, or maybe I just wasn't expecting Remus to be so... outrageous. The gifts are a very sweet idea, but more the gesture and not the gift itself is what makes me go AWWW! You've done a nice job of capturing the teenage roller-coaster emotions. It makes me laugh, because *I* remember making big deals out of nothing just like the Erin in your fic is always doing. Suppose this is an odd thing to be admitting in a review box, but I went through an anorexic stage, too, only I rebounded and overcompensated for the problem by being bulimic. Not a picnic, let me tell you. Oops, bad pun. Got it all sorted out in the end, just like FicErin is doing, but not because of any Window Boy. Currently swinging single and loving it! Good luck with the rest of this fic, Heather. -Firecross/Rain in Fire
Firecross chapter 11 . 12/20/2000
Oh, I'm trying not to giggle. And it's not working. Here I am, ERIN, reading a story about a girl named ERIN... it's like having my own self-insertion fic sans having to write it! And REMUS... *suppressing giggles again* ...well, aren't you going to write a mushy lovey-dovey scene? *is asking to see ERIN snogging REMUS in a rather roundabout way...* Ah, Remus. My tier des mondscheines. *another quashed giggle fit* I gather Erin is one of these very internalized girls... thinks too much. Sounds a bit like me. Except that I can't recall ever having contemplated suicide. Erin's character is a bit flighty, but I'll let you off on that. She's only a kid, after all. Oh wait, there's a chapter five, isn't there? *hits submit review button and dashes off*
Amethyst chapter 12 . 12/20/2000