Reviews for Erin
Firecross chapter 9 . 12/20/2000
*aghast* *just stares at the screen for a looong moment.* *snaps out of it and races to the next chapter*
aragog chapter 12 . 12/20/2000
Ah, so she's going to find out about his werewolf thing...I gotta see that. I'm very apprehensive about her eating disorder, I'm touchy on that subject. This is the cutest romance I've ever read.
MarinKoholint chapter 11 . 12/20/2000
Becca, you nearly drove me crazy trying to figure out how you would end it! I am glad you finished it, though I think she should have at some point known he was a werewolf and been soo good she didn't care. Sweet and sappy but it would have been good! Great ending! ~ Marin
Amethyst chapter 11 . 12/18/2000
Great job! PLEASE WRITE MORE! It's not over yet right? I don't think it is. Huh...is he gone being a werewolf on thoose Fridays?
Amber Black chapter 11 . 12/18/2000
wow, that's what I call a "Mighty change of heart.":)
Firecross chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
AAAAH! MY name is Erin! AAAAAAAAAAH! *rounds around dorm room, panicked* AAAAAH! *stops to pant* Okay, whoa, that was weird. I was picturing myself making out with Lucius Malfoy and... AAAAH! AAAAH! I feel violated! (All joking aside though, that was cute. I do have one nitpick-you changed from 3rd person to 1st person right in the middle of the fic. Might want to look at fixing that.)
aragog chapter 11 . 12/17/2000
Aw, that was such a sweet ending. Because of the tendencies of this series, I really am mystified as to whether you'll continue it, hmm? You'll probably make her get some eating disorder. This is an awesome series; I was all "Yeaaaah!" when I found out who the boy at the window was!
Maple chapter 11 . 12/17/2000
Aiieeee! I love it! *hugs* More! Soon! Hurry! Write!
Katya Black chapter 10 . 11/26/2000
good story. Sorry I didn't review the other parts didn't have time. But WHY does Erin have to be so mean to REmus? He is SOO sweet. Is Remus the person outside her window too? I dunno..
firebolt7 chapter 10 . 11/25/2000
well maybe it isnt that bad, as long as it gets more mpp.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2000
ive decided that I don't like htis. but I will still read it
firebolt7 chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAAYAYAY! heheh I don't even know if I like this yet, sorry I just ate. that explains alot. I WANT ERIN/SIRIUS! YES I DO! please please!
MarinKoholint chapter 10 . 11/10/2000
Oh! I know who that boy is! Ok, I am guessing but I still think I know! This is all very sweet! I like you HP stories so I am gonna go read more now! WRITE MORE SOON OR I WILL SEND THE CURSE OF THE BOGGIES ON YOU! ~ Heather Marie
MarinKoholint chapter 9 . 11/10/2000
Hey, isn't her last name the same as someone elses in the HP books? Seamus Finnigan? Oh well, I just swallowed the books so I know all! Hee hee! I feel sooo sorry for Erin! I think she is a wonderful character and the way you made Lucius act was just the way he is, the slimeball! MAKE HIM PAY! ~ Heather Marie
MarinKoholint chapter 1 . 11/10/2000
Cooliosis! Becca this is great! I knew Lucius had to have SOME kind of a life and I thought he would have been a lot like, well, Snape. BTW, where is snape? He was here with James and everybody wasn't he? Maybe he could break em up! But of course, you have already written the next 2 parts so I just have to go read! Luv ya lots!

~ Heather Marie