Reviews for Bloody Wonder
GlitterFrog chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
I like your fluff. :3 Even if it is OOC, it's awesome. The comforting in the bleeding chapter was the best, and I love how Sweeney is trying to take care of his landlady. (By the way, your author's note to Sweeney made my afternoon. :D) The world needs more Sweenett sweetness! It's been a while since you've updated, but here's a request for more please! *holds up fork hopefully like a customer waiting on Mrs. Lovett to put a pie on her plate*
Depplover996 chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Love it! Please continue it soon! :D
Ice Dreams chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
I love this story! I can't wait to read the next story! This is one of the best fanfics of Sweeney Todd I've read so far!
dionne dance chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Poor Sweeney, he's so conflicted. It's funny how he is trying to justify being lovey to Mrs. Lovett.
Noodlemantra chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
haha aw sweeneys cooking!
thelovelyflorencelovett chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Yaaay mr Todd! I really hope you continue. And however will she repay him when she gets better? *evil smirk*
Redejeka chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Ooh.. Sweeney.. Cooking.. Haha..
Update Soon :P
Pyro-Misa chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWW! That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO C-U-T-E!
BriE chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
You're doing quite an amazing job at keeping him in character if I do say so myself. This story is fantastically written. Can't wait for the next chapter!
DC chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
MOOOOORREE! THESE STORIES are NY oxygen! You dont want me to die, RIGHT?! lol cant wait for the next one!
Xylaphe chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
... ... .. O.O... ... OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD IT'S SOOOO SWEET AND FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE! :D
dionne dance chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Nice chapter.
Redejeka chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Mooore :)))
Noodlemantra chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
awe i loved this chapter mate :)
Bellatrix Nellie Le-Lovett chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Very nice! You've got some great ideas, and it looks like the story is off to a wonderful start!