Reviews for Odaiba High School Host Club
Vigatus chapter 27 . 9/4
Great story so far. I liked Izzy's reaction in this chapter.
RoboDragon chapter 27 . 8/30
A Midsummer Night's Dream can eat it's heart out, because this does drama way better. It's evolved so much from an OHSHC/Digimon crossover and really come into its own. Really enjoying the story.

*whispers* KouMi for life.

What?! Who said that completely true, better than all the rest, and canon according to Digimon Tri shipping name?

Anyway, keep up the good work.
sirius1696 chapter 27 . 8/28
My god, this is amazing, I was catching up on this story after months, and the story hadn't been updated since February, only to go to the next chapter and find out you updated what was 14 minutes before then (like an hour ago now). Amazing.

Anyway, I continue the o enjoy and be amused by this story. I was especially amused with the Medea and VeggieTales references. Very amusing.

I continue to find myself feeling sorry for TK, poor guy. Jesus came from completely out the cut but was an interesting addition nonetheless.

I'm curious as to which Tri ship you believe has a chance of becoming canon. I have my suspicions *cough* Koumi *cough* but I could have missed something.

Feel free to ignore this next part, but I have to say, I'm pretty peeved at the people making the movie. They teased Taishiro (my Adventure OTP) in a bunch of the previews, only to turn around and give me nothing.

Sorry, for ranting, and to each their own ship. Needed to get that off my chest.

Anywho, another brilliantly done chapter and I look forward to reading the next one
Vigatus chapter 26 . 2/18
Hilarious story so far. I hope you continue soon. I can't wait to see Tai's reaction to Mimi's dress.
DDLDarkHeartofWater chapter 26 . 2/15
Great chapter; loved it. Can't wait to see what happens with Miko and TK.
mds777 chapter 26 . 2/14
This story brings joy to my life. n_n Also, does Kari have a crush on Kouichi? O.o
RoboDragon chapter 26 . 2/14
I really enjoyed this chapter and I loved the Tri reference with Izzy's online shopping. Still have no clue why he had a crab costume.
V-Tamer 02 chapter 25 . 11/5/2015
Oh my god, this is amazing. Laughed the whole way through, best fanfic I've ever read XD Don't think I'm forcing, god no, this is perfect! But may I suggest something to do with Tagiru or maybe Ewan? Apart from that, I just wanna know what's in the box and when TK and Davis are gonna get together. Keep up the great work, It's amazing!
DDLDarkHeartofWater chapter 25 . 11/3/2015
XD That was beautiful! And I'm calling Kouki for the cat thing.
MashiroAzuki chapter 5 . 10/23/2015
It kinda worries me that Tk and Davis keep saying gay innuendos. When they talked about the baseball thing I really actually thought it was a baseball thing and not some twisted way of word phrasing to mean gay stuff. Or is it the other way around? Anyway! Their fights are so funny and interesting to read I just don't care anymore! The story is priceless! Rika and Koji's dark moods goes really nice with Taichi's ridiculous antics. Really really good job on the story. I can't wait to read more!
eatenalivebyboredom chapter 24 . 9/10/2015
Another great chapter! I can't wait for what's next! Until next time my dear,

EABB.
Rales Mckoy chapter 24 . 8/31/2015
This had me conflicted; one side had me laughing then another had me feeling sad. It was odd. But
I'm happy to see this got updated, I'm looking forward for more.
DDLDarkHeartofWater chapter 24 . 8/31/2015
That was such a good chapter! Well worth the wait! But I'd love to see some more yaoi between TK and Davis if that's possible for the next chapter? *fingers crossed*
mds777 chapter 24 . 8/30/2015
An update. Hallelujah! n_n
eatenalivebyboredom chapter 23 . 7/8/2015
Hey! I never review this chapter! I just realized that! I read it like forever ago (I was skimming through you profile, seeing if you'd updated), yet I never reviewed. How dare I?! Anyway, brilliant chapter, and I'm not just saying that to be an ass-kisser for how long it took me to review. I can't wait until next time, my friend,

EABB.