Reviews for All in the Family
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 9/27
I'd be all for the three of them...
BellaDora Soulmates chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Aww! Poor Tara so worried over nothing! TOTALLY CUTE!
janjan2009 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Darn i thought there would be some more action...oh well it was nice
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This was funny and hot all at the same time. Great job!
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I liked it. It amazes me that you can have them go from having sex, to then having a serious conversation, to again getting ready to have sex and have it be so natural. Good job. :)

Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Companion piece please... Love the Taric ship
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I love this story. Please continue it or do a part two. Please
Solarista chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I could so be into Northman threesomes.
Blakdiamond chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Are you kidding...a Northman Clan threesome would be a fuckin wet dream. Let's take a poll: 6 out of every 5 mammals agree that a Northman Clan threesome is a necessity. Reading a Northman Clan threesome story tops my bucket list right underneath... participating in a Northman Clan foursome!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I would love a Segway story!
Jess chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Good job! I appreciate all the stories you write on my new fav ship. I really like what you did with this was utterly sexy. However, I am glad there wasn't a threesome. I feel Pam cares for Tara too deeply in a romantic sense. Therefore, I just don't see her willing to share so easily and I don't see Tara willing to be shared.
TrueBloodMashUps chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Damn this site for allowing only one review. Just wanted to add:

"Seriously, the dialogue...NAILED IT! (in my best Jack Black voice) Can't get enough of this fic!"
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This scares me a little but I must know how this plays out! lol!
FizzSummers chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I for one am extremely interested in Eric/Pam/Tara... I just love the idea of it. :3 It's like putting together my two fav TB pairings (taric, tamela) so yeah hehe
Truebie chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Well, you know what I think already. But just for the record, Eramara all the way! Yes, please!