Reviews for Vengeance
Mmmmmhitheresexy chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
You are a freaking writer ninja nuff said
Donthaveacount chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I don't know if you are reading this, but I hope u r. This was such an interesting, well-written story. The crazy part is, I could picture this actually happening to Simon if Clary dies, there is nothing from preventing Simon to go rogue. Except Clary. But you showed me that if Clary dies so young, what can become of Simom.
UknowWho chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
K, this is an amazing fic, just like anything u write/do. I love Simon's perspective, how u can practically feel his emotions, and yes u capture his character perfectly. It was like I was reading cassandra claire actual book ;) just proves u should be writing more fics or a book *wink* *wink* anyway can't wait for the movie w/ Simon *fangirling* AMAZING FIC GURLLLLLL DAYUUUMM U CAN WRITE :D
Kaitie85386 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I can't believe that there aren't more reviews for this! Only one? (the person who's favorite list I found this on, actually)
I really like it! You are a really great writer! :) I'll definitely check out more of your work.
Gaia was Framed chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Wow, that was amazing. You put the reader right in Simon's shoes, feeling every drop of his pain. I like that he loves Clary in this rendition (I always thought he could do better than Isabelle). This story was so sad and so touching. I will also point out that your writing is better than Cassandra Clare's.

Thanks for writing!