Reviews for Just Desserts
dicloniousprincess15 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Barney marathon lol. Great story btw
Anime-Ice-Princess chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Best Xellos/Lina story I've ever read! So funny! Thank you so much for writing this! Hilarious!
Precious5881 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
This is the first XellosLina fic I have read that had me laughing till I cried, GREAT job.
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Heheh, he _would_ call her "Lina-chan." And I love that bit about the "mazoku fruitcake."
k-girl20 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
LMFAO this is perfect I love it 100/100
Jigoku no Yami chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
LOL, i busted a gut it was so funny.
Sillvog chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
HAHAHHAHA! Man was that funny. my face still hurts from smiling so much! KEEP IT UP!
Dragonsdaughter chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Whe! I LOVE IT!

The Dramatta is no easy spouse to get along with, but I can't think of anyone else that Xellos wouldn't get bored with. She'll certainly keep him and everyone else around them on their toes!

Wonderful!

(I'm a closet Lina/Xellos fan)
Honeybear chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
OH MY! BWhahahaha! Wipes away the tears as she hugs her ribs.. oh.. oh my.. that was just to to.. BWHAhahaha! picks herself up off the floor.

Oh that was just what I needed after reading a bunch of angst fic. Thank you!

Still chuckling madly.. Lina in pink and ribbons.. hehehe..
MCLBLUE chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
I just had to review and say that was one of the funniest stories I have read in a long time. Thanks for giving me a good laugh.
deep sea dolphin chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
uh...this was...weird...but funny! I liked it. Kewl...I can just imagine lina in her kawaii outfit...hee hee
The Prime Minister chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
Heh heh heh heh. EXCELLENT. Don't get me wrong, I love Xellos more than's healthy, but it's good to see him get what he deserves. *evil smile* I think you found just the thing that would really, really bother him. The image of Xellos, clinging to his mistress' ankles and sobbing like a baby, is oddly satisfying... Thanks for the great humorous romp!
RainDragon2 chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
SEQUAL! SEQUAL! PLEASE OH PLEASE SEQUAL!

I havent laughed that hard in quite a while!

I want to see what Lina will do the NEXT time Xellos pisses her off

RainDragon
Songwind chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
(laughing) Oh that is SO perfect! Great idea, Lina-san! (cheers her on) A great idea for getting back at your mazoku husband!
Exceptance is the key chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
That was good! If I was Lina I so would have done the same thing! is this going to be continued?