Reviews for Purgatory of the Angels
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Dear In Christ Alone:

Tiny point: AD 165? Where are you getting that from? Never mind that it makes John about 150 years old; the real issue is that we're told at least twice in "Adversus Haereses" that John was kicked out of Ephesus during "the times of Trajan", who died in 117.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Guest chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
Good luck.
Tawny chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
*inspiration*
This is great! Keep it up!
HollyArty foeva chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
I am SO GLAD you're back! I actually haven't read any other stories in a while. Yours is the first in almost a week. I just haven't had the time.
But, for you, I MAKE time! :D

Your mysteriousness is IMPECCABLE despite the wait ;) and the intricacy of your plot never ceases to amaze me!
To be able to take this (seemingly random) subplot and weave it into your (ALREADY AWESOME) plot must take some sort of patience.
I know it takes talent but you've already proved your talent a million times over.

GAWRSH- It is just SO cool to be reading your story…
It's an HONOR!

I WAS expecting some "Artemis and Holly" action but, this was cool too. I'm glad to see that Arty SR is a good guy here. Sometimes people make him the bad guy and I get sad.
The scene with the women was EPIC. I can't wait to see more of them!

UPDATE! or I'll make the world end. ;D
MUHAHAHA!
…her eyes opening to reveal a sharp green color, filled with curiosity..

Peace, Love, CHEESE!
•LIVE well.
•LOVE always.
•LIFE is good!
*EAL*
Juliegirl22 chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
This fic keeps getting more and more interesting. I remember reading of the angels and men that got together in the bible, thus creating giants. Can't wait to see more!
Tawny chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
I have been waiting for you! So glad you are back!
Juliegirl22 chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
Good chapter as always. Can't wait to find out what happens next!
HollyArty foeva chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
Who is this Colin guy?

How does he come into play?
Hmmm…

I can only imagine.

I just CAN'T get over your writing style!
I may keep repeating myself but it's true:
I'm in LOVE with your style!
It's so professional and fresh and crisp. Every image is seamlessly formed by very brief, yet extremely detailed, descriptions.

I also can't rid myself if the feeling that the girl is going to disappear…
This Colin guy must be important.
I like him already!
He kinda reminds me of Arty with his evaluations and stuff.

LOVE IT!

UPDATE SOON!
(I'll nag you, don't worry) ;)

Peace, Love, CHEESE!
•LIVE well.
•LOVE always.
•LIFE is good!
*EAL*
m7star chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
Ohhh.. someone's in trouble... I like it!
Yevi Nosviv chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
KZJRSNCUURTU,AIUW

A dedicated Christian fellow-Fowl-fan who includes the Bible in her fanfictions?

Where have you been all my life.
Juliegirl22 chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
More chapters! More chapters! You're really good with the suspense. I almost wanted to cry when I read the part about Myles running to the phone booth, and saying that Beckett and Angeline were gone. Poor kid. Can't wait for more chapters!
Juliegirl22 chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Ohhhh, I thought you had killed Artemis and Butler there in the chapter with the car accident, and I was prepared to be really mad, but it wouldn't be much of a story if you killed off the main character so early, so I should have known better. Lol. The story is really good. I've never read any kind of a fanfiction with such a good, well done plot.
Juliegirl22 chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
This is very good! The description of everything is so good, it enables me to imagine how everything would look, like watching a movie. Excellent work! Eoin Colfer would be proud!
Light Penguin chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Very interesting interpretation, and flawless execution! Amd when i say flawless, I mean absolutely stunning. Brava! This is definitely a fic I will continue to read.
Truthfully, I'm not a big fan of Revelations, but I do think that you are adding completely new ideas an it's working extremely well. I look forward to more.

Please update soon!
faerieMagic07 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Thank God (I mean it literally, not swearically), I saw those words "NEVER be adult content or swear words"
I could swear that the excessive swearing of other stories is popping my eyeballs out of its sockets.