Reviews for Hearing, Not Listening
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2020
Great,but sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2019
Good! Very good! Sherlock was rather harsh with Angelo. That's odd. I'd like it to be more flushed out though. What is John doing for a living? He can't hear his patients.
Miko Eiko chapter 1 . 8/5/2019
Mierda, enserio por mensaje de texto? eso duele aún más
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2019
Agh!? It was fine! It was sweet! It could've ended there but you had to add that last bit! Agh my heart! My poor old heart (I'm not old btw) but still! Why? Why?! It's such a great one shot but the ending! *Anime tears* my heart... :P
Caleb chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
I hate you I almost cried in the middle of class
Horizon-Dawn chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Oh wow, what a great heartfelt story.
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Amazing story! Is there a sequel?
DammitJim chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Interesting idea!
Silvia Phenora chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
That was truly beautiful. Your writing is like a published book and I really think you should write a sequel since season 3 has been out for a while. It's up to you, though.
pikku-Millie chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
This was absolutely amazing fic. You had described the deafness and signs very well. So well that even when I was reading I tried to sign marks like "talk" same time. Absolutely amazing. I have learnt also sign language (Finnish) and this is very dear theme for me. I just hope that there would be more fics like this.
LunarisDraconis chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Well that got depressing...
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
The scene were John is kidnapped is what hit me the most. I could just imagine his panic, it was very well written.
Thank you for writing and posting.
Sherlock Holmes chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
We're good now. Me and John. I'm back. Hey.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Aw! Plz contuine, it's a beautiful story bt I wish it had a happy ending
Rays of Color chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wow. Simply wow. This was stunning. I loved every bit of it!

I never would have imagined a deaf John, but you wrote if with ease and simplicity, and it's positively striking. I also appreciated the way you wrote the characters, saw it as true to the essence of their characters.

Anyway, really beautiful fic. I'd love to see what your take on a reunion would be under the premise you've created.