Reviews for Dudes of Duty
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Update please
heart-pirate-trafalguy-law chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This is my first time reading a cod fanfic ever and I was all like das awesome shiz right there :D totally ship them! Awesome job
Courtney chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
Make more NikolaixRichtofen.
You said it'd have Nikolai and Richtofen.
And ALL I see it DempseyxRichtofen.
Nosfrat chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
I love how you make them look more "human" while keeping their personalities, please post more!
Maybe consider a chapter about something happening in Ascension, I used to play it on public matches with my girlfriend and we always loved using the landers together, only us two, romantic feeling up here, for only a few seconds but still, if I could write such things I'd definitely give this a try.
Wicked.Intentions chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
HAHA. Loved the ending. Absolutely loved it! I can't get enough of this pairing. And Tank, I don't think that is proper watchstanding technique.
VenusAmorette chapter 4 . 10/21/2012

Oh my god. You really have a knack for portraying that awesome blunt Russian. XD
VenusAmorette chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Okay ... This has inspired me to write a drunk!Richtofen oneshot ...
Wicked.Intentions chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Nice Takeo/Tank update here. Very short and sweet.
There isn't much of that out there, so it's a welcome addition.
Great chapter. I wonder what pairing you'll do next. :D
Wicked.Intentions chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Hot! ;) I like drunken Richtofen. And Nikolai... I can feel some follow-ups to his "needs" on the horizon.
I am satisfied by the continued Tank/Richtofen, though. No need to stop there. :D
Great update! Can't wait for the next!
Wicked.Intentions chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Ahh, I think I'm going to like these one-shots. Especially if you add more of this pairing. Very nice read. ;)
I'm anxious for the next!