Reviews for Let Me Out
Edward'sAngel4ever chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Oh. My. God. I don't know what to think of this. It's really dark and gory, but I can also kind of relate to Mercedes. I used to self-harm, too. :((( but please update soon! I'll be waiting.
Danielle chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Hi! I think your story is really creative and to be honest, it creeps me out a little! But in a good way! Keep going :)
ZeDancingHobbit chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Oh, that is just...sick. Sick, sick sick sick. Creepy.
Mozzi-Girl chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Ooh I am really liking this! I will recommend this story to others for you, check your Legacy Story Stats if you want to see the amount of people reading (hits) on this :)

Mozzi-Girl chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This seems like a really interesting idea, I'm kinda excited for the development of this story :)

mozzi-girl chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Okay it seems that if I don't log in when I review on this story, my review doesn't go in... That's annoying XD

Anyway, an awesome chapter, I'm actually enjoying this, no worries I will recommend it, but loads of people are probably reading this and just not reviewing (check you Legacy Story Stats)

mozzi-girl chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Okay so I wrote a review for this this morning but for some reason it hasn't appeared so... I shall try again ;)

I'm actually liking this idea, it's really interesting and how you described the mind of Mercedes Fallon is pretty awesome. Great start, wanna know how this story will develop :)