Reviews for Most Honoured
dimitrisgirl18 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Wow, Gamma. I might actually be boarding this ship for good. This was a lovely piece; I found myself sympathizing with Bellatrix (what? is that even possible?) and really rooting for her side. She was the protagonist here, which I never would have thought would actually work as well as it does. I just...root for their relationship, you know? It's a really hard feeling to put into words, but basically you catapulted me emotionally into the story, and so kudos to you for that.

I did notice that 12 of your paragraphs ended with ellipses. It was a tiny bit distracting to continually see "..." ending a paragraph. It's okay for dialogue, certainly, but in my opinion, narrative ending in an ellipse should be used sparingly. You probably didn't even realize you were doing that :3 Other than that, it flowed nicely.

I enjoyed your characterization a lot, too. Although I'm used to reading Bellatrix as a harsher, less feeling character, I liked seeing her other side and being reminded by Voldemort's words and her actions that she is human, as well. She's not just an evil killing machine. Well, occasionally. ;) Quite well written, and good luck in the comp! I'm wishing you well.

Allie
SurroundedInDarkness chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
. well I read this and my smile just got wider and wider then I let out an excited squee and my mom checked to see if I was okay...so yeah
hervissa chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
bellamort...yeah, this was definitely good...you're great - no, fantastic author...thanks for your stories! :D