Reviews for Fading Into the Darkness
LoveSparkle chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Awwww sooo adorable :)
citysinger13 chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
I really like this. I'm a big fan of sick fics. I don't think chapter three was bad! Hope to see you update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
I LOVE THIS! haha please continue asap!
emmyloser chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
I don't know...I liked it. I hope your inspiration for this story returns because I really want you to keep at it.
Tamberlyn chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
That was beautiful. I love sick fics, especially James ones. I like how your writing Kendall. I have noticed in other peoples stories that they have a problem with writing Kendall. But you're doing a great job, really capturing his personality.
emo-rocker101 chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Poor jamie
BTRElevate24seven chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
It wasn't terrible. It was sweet. I really liked it dude great job :)
GinnyBloomPotter chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
That was not terrible so just stop. It was really cute- I loved it!
luvingbtr chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Oh, hush, I thought it was adorable! Update soon
winterschild11 chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
No it wasn't, it was sweet...and gross the thought o getting a sweatsock shoved down your throat!
TheLovelyRusher chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Haha logans all squashy! This chapter made me crack up laughing and also made me nervous for my jamesy baby and giddy for kames bromance! My fav! I looovee this story... update? For me? ;)
BookWorkKendall chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Haha poor Logan
luvingbtr chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Okay, I wanna torture James. Maybe have him get a horrible migraine? Just an idea. I love this. James sick-fics...are awesome!
BigTimeRusher12 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Aww, poor James! I don't like seeing any of the guys sick! Logan got crushed by Carlos. Funny! :D
BTRElevate24seven chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Aww poor Jamie! :( He's so sick! But the guys'll take care of him… I hope. Update soon!