Reviews for In Need Of
Mysteryfan17 chapter 7 . 7/30/2016
Making me cry before work but... I knew it was h/c and it's why I jumped on it from the fav list of paganpunk. H/C is my high and you... well, I'm sated, for the afternoon at least. ;) 10/10
ParzivalHallows chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Aw such a nice ending! I really enjoyed this.
maranda111 chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
This was beautiful. Very nicely done.
robgray1 chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
well doen nice to see the oridgnal ideas f the death of the graysons from the 39
Syl chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
All in all, this was a nice, sweet story with just the right touch of angst and "child in danger" to make it overly so. Thanks for a pleasant read.
Syl
IndiaMoore chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
Yay nice story :) really sweet ending as well :)
paganpunk2 chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
Best. Ending. Ever. Excellently done. I really liked the way you consistently referred back to the similarities between the two of them, and the choice of Zucco's brother as the villain was stellar. And, of course, the 'Robin Hood' bit was great on multiple levels.
Syl chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Yeah...you tell him, Alfred! Step up to the plate, or call for a pinch-hitter. He's either going to be a father to that boy, or he should put the kid up on waivers and find him someone who will. In the meanwhile, this kidnapper reminds me of those pitchers who throw bean-balls at 95mph to take out the opposing batters. By kidnapping Dick, he did that exactly-he hit Bruce between the eyes and hopefully knocked some sense into his hard head.

Okay, sorry...I've been watching the baseball playoffs a little too enthusiastically.:)

I'm really enjoying your story.
IndiaMoore chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Yay :) new update! I'm glad to see the story picking up in pace :) update soon please! :)
paganpunk2 chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Gaaaah, I love it! The realization, the guilt, the pitch-perfect villian...fabulous. I am on the edge of my seat for the next chapter.
Syl chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
So it *was* a stalker! Doggone it! And it wasn't the Batmobile looking for him earlier that day, but the Bentley with Alfred at the wheel. Boy, my reading skills definitely need sharpening.:) Anyway, nice twist-Dick in danger always makes for stomach clenching reading. So...until next BatTime!:)
paganpunk2 chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Ooh, the plot thickens! Very much not what I thought was going on; I figured it had been Bruce or Alfred who found him, not a baddie. Well played! I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next.
Syl chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Okay...the replacement Chapter 3 made much more sense. As for the closing scene in Chapter 4...awww...Daddy!Bats to the rescue. (At least hope so. I'd be really upset if it's some kind of stalker.)

Very touching scenes with our Boy Wonder...and I'm dying to see some of Batman's response to what's happening. The sight of the Batmobile searching for the missing bird gave us just a small taste of the DK's worry.

Looking forward to Chapter 5.
IndiaMoore chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
I wonder who the mysterious arms belong to! Update soon please! :)
Syl chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Okay...I was reading right along, enjoying your story-tearing up in some areas (gotta love an angsty Dick who doesn't think Bruce loves him), and then I came across the chapter.

I understand writers sometimes introduce subplots without a lead in, but what could Peter Caine (Kung Fu: the Return?) have to do with Dick Grayson and Bruce Wayne? I'm confused. Sorry.

I really liked the first chapters BTW.