Reviews for I Now Pronounce You Husband And Chess
wtchcool chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
AWESOME! :D Thank you!

It closes at nine? Dang, what year does Holly's dad think it is? *stares at him* Holly came this close to not making a fortune.

*snickers* James Bond, huh? Nice.

Holly, they're not actually drunk; they're high on Revenge. But yeah, I guess an outsider wouldn't know the difference.

OMG, it's one of the Jackals! I didn't know Lofgren was at the wedding. Shoot, now I feel bad about him not being in BIOTP. So how long did it take for Lofgren to tell the other Jackals? Or did they have to wait to see the tabloids?

Hm. I'd figured that if nothing else, the tabloids would've been alerted when the license was registered with the clerk's office. But this way there was art to go with the headline. :D I love it. Also, nice motivation for your OC there.

Okay, I know I usually don't say anything about commas but quibble: You wrote "that the opportunity for the audience to object, was never going to be a part of it." I think the comma could go.

:) Why should Peter sue Holly? It's not like she told the tabloids anything that wasn't true.

You realize you're going to have to write a sequel where Vince discovers that his buddy there was at his wedding, right?
DixonVixen93 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
*snickers* Well this was fun!

Not that I care about you making up for all of those Revolution fics, but this still was worth it! :D

I like Holly. She's funny and I can sympathize with her about the boredom at work. She's going to be in a hell of a lot of trouble, but hey, at least she's living it up for now. :)

Peter and Vince were hilarious, especially Vince. That darn perfume. xD

Lovely fic sweetie. No quibbles.

-Orwell