Reviews for Unseen Enemy
warshipShep chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
so far so good I like her
sheppardlover928 chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
very different SGA story! It was nice to see Rodney being the rescuer, though I admit to being a Sheppard hero-lover! Interesting plot-well done!
the brown cow chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
cool story. i liked Lydia
sheppardlover928 chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Darn! Just when things were looking up they lose more ground! Howard they ever going to get out of this situation?! Hurry. With more!
LoveStoryFanatic chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
This was a pretty good story! I can not wait to read the next chapter!
sheppardlover928 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
I like long chapters! Its the short ones that frustrate me! This was a great chapter..., very revealing! The Mirin are a nasty bunch! I dont like bugs and these guys definitely top the list! Looking forward to more!
nacimynom chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Wow, sentient, evil-intentioned bugs-this is one of John's worst nightmares come true. How the heck will they get out of this one? Not that I want this to happen, but instead of getting them to cooperate by torture and threats, wouldn't it be easier for Nav to turn all his prisoners into bug-people?
sheppardlover928 chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Oooooh! I'm loving it! John really should have trusted his spidey sense! We know he hates bugs! LOL! One thing SGA didn't encounter on the show were alien life forms much...looking forward to more!
BookEmDanno50 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I truly agree that every story needs a "set the stage" and you did it very well..I like Lydia so far..keep up the great work and can't wait for the next chapter.