Reviews for Sun's Heir, Death's Guardian
Lahmikhara chapter 27 . 10/20/2014
Loved the story, great job xD
Dragontamer997 chapter 18 . 9/26/2014
You have a guy that knows Hirashin and could have appeared behind that root and slit his throat before the flash even vanished give up and let himself be taken when he knows his quest is super important? Not really buying it so I'm gonna have to assume its a plot hole.
SeanHicks4 chapter 27 . 9/23/2014
Interesting cross, gonna look into that Christmas special and sequel next...maybe that reading of story your buddy did...
Loved that Doctor Who joke a few chapters back, about Bessie's name and Gender with Grover's translations.
Rhagar chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I see that the story is already finished but last time I checked, 15 years plus 7 equals to 22, not someone "near the age of seventeen". Just saying 'cause more often than not, a 22 years old doesn't look the same as their 17 year old self.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/7/2014
Amazing story! I loved it sooooo much! It was hilarious, well written, and the action scenes were great. This is easily in my too five favorite Fanfictions! Great work, can't wait to read the sequel!
You will fear my laser face chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
There is kinda sort a little massive plot hole in this story. Why doesn't apollo pop over to Tsunade and explain what the fuck is going on? No seriously why doesn't he do that? Not only could that stop sending retrieval teams but Naruto could actually get paid. This could also net an entire village of what are essentially super soldiers.
guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
now, to look bak at it, Sasuke and Madara is a lot stronger than in this fic
afi123 chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
HAHAHAHA funny
serwalt chapter 16 . 5/21/2014
what's up with the dam joke;?!
bloody bitch chapter 27 . 5/18/2014
fuck you all bitchessssssssssssss
son of a bitch chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
you gays dony understent fuck you all.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This story is a pleaseant surprise for someone that likes Percy Jackson like I do but I will see what type of impact does Naruto have in this world.
ACCOUNT NO LONGER IN USE 4EVER chapter 27 . 5/4/2014
I really, really love this story. It's so exciting with it's twists, turns, humorous parts, and awesome fight scenes. Apollo as Minato, Naruto the reincarnation as Helios, Phoebe the reincarnation of Selene - all of it makes me grin at the brilliance of the story. This is the kind of story I will be reading over and over again. Bravo, Mr Bones, bravo!
CMVreud chapter 27 . 4/30/2014
Wonderful, like a manga'd-up version of the PJ series.
CMVreud chapter 26 . 4/30/2014
You know,bursting out laughing loud whilst reading the vitakinesis joke, is only a bad thing on May the 1st, at 2 a.m..
Still, I don't care. *HARHARHAR*