Reviews for Sweet Dreams
CAreaderGirl chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
One word. Beautiful. Sad, but beautiful.

Rhonnie :)
PsychO99 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Really liked it :)
psychshuleslover2000 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
woah...
iacomary97 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
That was awesome as usual. I don't know if i ever review one your story but their always so emotional and wonderful... maybe wonderful isn't the best work... you always use angst in your stories, but you always give me so many emotions... I did actually done myself an epub file for Exposed... Sometimes i read it again and it always give me so many emotions. Thank you so much for your job on here and i really will wait for "Broken"... I will need to read that again because is passed so much time. :D But thanks again for your job here. You are really talented.
ClaudhopperXY chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Very good not corny but sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I've never actually thought of this possibility. But this was beautifully written, and I loved it.
maya2 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I should have known it was one of my favorite authors. The writing style was just too masterful not to have made the recognition. I do miss Broken but this was a nice stand in for the wait. You illustrated this her observance of his night terrors so beautifully I could see it all happening right in front of me like a lost clip. Thanks for sharing.
cmcaggia3 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
OMG 3 daawww so perfect ;)
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was adorable :3
LazyLazyWriter chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Loved it :) i really wish that ep had gone differently and we could have found out what yin meant by more colorful...know what i mean? Surprised no one ever wrote an alternate ending fanfic for that ep. Oh well. Loved this story and can only imagine the horrible things shawn is dreaming about.
Brumeier chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Aww! Poor Shawn! And poor Juliet, for knowing what he's going through and not being able to stop it. At least he's able to take comfort in her just being there, and that counts for quite a lot. Very nicely done.

I'll keep patiently waiting for Broken. ::grins:: I know how you feel, though. I'm in the middle of multi-chapter fic and ever since I moved last month I haven't been doing much writing at all. It's like my muse didn't get the change of address notice or something. Sigh.
Psychic101 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I liked this :) I loved the Shules.
OLD-Susannanass chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Awwwh! I loved it. Really. It was very touching to see Juliet's thoughts on the situation. Very, very good fic.
Sparrow49 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
That was startlingly, achingly beautiful.
fantomfaire chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This was simply beautifully written. So in tune with the characters...thank you for the wonderful story and I am looking forward to reading Broken!