Reviews for Jendall
autumn chapter 64 . 12/25/2014
its awsome gustovo can you
write another one pleeeeeeeeeeeeese

love Autumn
Elsa Cullen chapter 97 . 10/19/2014
I hope Kendall so sorry to Jo and make friends but all his pants are in fire because he lies to Jo and he where his mother pants after his mother and sister are gone Lucy arrive in the slide with her notes and guitar but after Lucy put her GUItar down then suddenly there's a nock on the door is Jo hide Lucy is on the slide but when she try to speak she bang the slide hi Jo
Guest chapter 23 . 9/19/2014
The zoo in Los Angeles doesn't even have a llama, only lions, two species of lemur and a slow loris, an arboreal nocturnal mammal.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
This was incredibly sweet but I am confused. Every resident at the Palm Woods was there but that's impossible.

One resident is a dog, Lightning, and though he's a canine television star he is still a dog and lacks the intelligence to comprehend complex emotion. How did they control Lightning during the event?
Nat chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
adorable
Guest chapter 100 . 4/12/2014
That is soo cute!
TheFlyingGraysons chapter 64 . 1/17/2014
aww i loved this one so sweet !
SupaRockinRusher chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
You are one of the best btr writers EVER! I love sickfics. . . but to be honest, u should rite whatever makes u happy I guess. keep writing (especially sickfics!) Jo is my fave sickfic topic BTW... ; p
Blue Leah chapter 100 . 10/23/2013
I read your entire story since you updated on Oct. 3. You are a really talented writer. I know you didn't come up with all the ideas, but you wrote them, and the chapters are amazing! Don't stop. I want to see more from you even if it takes 1 day, 2 months, 5 months, or a year between updates.

As I started reading your one-shots I got to wondering what you thought of James and Lucy. I don't know why. It is kind of pertinent to the whole Jendall relationship, I think. Maybe that's why I wondered what you thought of it.
sailorburry chapter 100 . 10/5/2013
Best chapter yet
BTRhpgeek21 chapter 100 . 10/4/2013
This made me cry so much. I honestly was in tears from the beginning with the quotes from each episode because I am so sad that their story line ends with the show, but that made me really sad because all those quotes made me miss them so much!
Guest chapter 100 . 10/4/2013
Amazing chapter!
November 2 1990 chapter 100 . 10/3/2013
Happy birthday. Forget my login, but continue with this
Btr fanatic chapter 99 . 9/10/2013
You said it would be up later this summer and summer is over. This story is still at chapter 99, please make it 100
kayleigh321 chapter 99 . 7/9/2013
could you do more, i love your stories :)