Reviews for Parenthood Lessons
Jui2014 chapter 10 . 2/17
Hey, when are you going to update? DO IT QUICKLY!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/6/2014
Why suddenly you change the previous story to this...chapter?its a kind of disappointed.,,
Kamisama no angel chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
Hoy! What a heck? Why did u stop updating? Isn't it been more than a year? Come on why will a wonderful Harry Potter, anime lover stop writing? We need explanations. Now start updating quick. Waiting...
Did i mention I hate waiting?
Kamisama no angel chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Hey! Your story and all chapters rock. I enjoyed all the chapters. I wana read more. Plz keep updating soon. Love it. In some chapter u asked a Qs abt Usie-kun and Misaki's relationship. I think they look great after they are in relationship. Also lovd Karaoke song. Update soon
426nyan chapter 10 . 1/30/2014
dude when r u going to update its been forever since the last chapter
chaya.anjali chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
It was really sweet!
VastoLorde015 chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Lol. Takumi's singing made me laugh and reminded me of the manga chapter that they did karaoke.
PrincessSkylar chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
Love this chapter
kazenostigmafan4ever chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
Awwww...awesome...totally loved it:-) ...pls pls continje and update soon!
Awesomegirl789 chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
The story is so cute update soon!?
Primo chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
Yeah, if Misaki isn't the president anymore, it's almost sure that it's gonna end soon. Sad, indeed. I really like this manga but, like you said, there's gonna be a lot of fanfic .
Anyway, great fanfic... I really hope you're gonna update soon ! Thanks for this chapter !
Crismon-Blaze chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
Lost and found? Wait...don't tell me that Clara got lost!
Candii chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
I am soooooooo glad that you updated I was worried that you dropped the story! I love it and hope you update soon! Bye bye!
juhagetsu chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
You should actually make them have real kids too hehehe so they can get closer. Can't wait for the next chapter
sat8926 chapter 10 . 6/25/2013