Reviews for Miyuki's Sadness
Jackrkazi141FTW chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I have a feeling I'm not gonna like where she got that mask.
Rosey chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Hmm... Gamewizard2008. I have heard about you from time to time. And new stories of yours are always on the archive. I think your writing is very impressive. :)

However... All. Your. OCs. Man! xD I mean, I love a good OC from time to time, but a /lot/ of your stories contain them. A lot. And, it makes it kind of difficult to keep up with. With you creating so many so often, it doesn't really give much room for their character development. And when it comes to these characters, character development is something that's really important. Sure, you had a little back story, but is that really enough? :P

Also, all of the original characters really makes it hard to appreciate you make KND stories, y'know? I mean, obviously, you can /tell/ the story's about the Kids Next Door, but will so oneshots that don't include any of the actual characters from the show... what does this story even have to do with Nigel and/or Rachel?

This isn't a flame (which I'm sure you realize). :) It's just... as a reader, I think your OC count is getting a little overbearing. A little hard to understand. I find myself scrolling through your stories and saying "What? /Who/ is that?" And you, or someone else, might think "Well just read his stories, girl!" But I shouldn't have to read through /so many/ just to comprehend one or two, you know?

All this stuff with Cheren likes Panini, but I could pair him with Nebula or Lin or Miyuki... it's something that seems like it should be it's own novel. Not a /fan/fiction for a show. A successful individual fiction, maybe! ;)

You're talented, and I believe you have a bright future ahead of you. As an author or otherwise. Just take some advice from one aspiring writer to another. Don't overdo it with the characters. Because honestly, I can't tell who's who anymore.

:) Good luck with everything! ...This is not a flame!
KND Operative Numbuh 227 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Nice intro. Poor Miyuki. But like her father, she should be saved from the darkness.
Depthcharge2030 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Well, once again, crap is gonna go down.